Question #24: Food AU

Admin: Hello, everyone!

Chrom: Been a while.

Admin: Shut up... The haunted house dare has been awful since I'm not good at writing scary stuff. I'm still gonna write it, but's it's sucking quite a bit. Gomenesai!!! *bows* I think I'll make it up to you by putting it in the other FE:A book I have.

Chrom: ... Are you done?

Admin: *nods* Today's question comes in from @Lakrae!

-To Stahl: If the rest of the Shepherds were food, what would they be?

Admin: Ah! A question for my bae! Hey, Stahl!

Stahl: Oh, Admin! Hello!

Admin: Guess what? You got a question! *hands paper*

Stahl: Hmm... Well, I think Chrom would be something fancy, but still comfort-food like. So maybe baked macaroni, or French onion soup. That, or a blueberry.

Admin: *laughs* Blueberry Chrom...

Stahl: Tharja would be a pineapple. Spiky on the outside, but actually sweet.

Admin: And a little sour at the same time. Yeah, sounds right!

Stahl: Lissa would probably be sweet and sour pork, I think. Sweet, but with a spunky kick.

Admin: *stomach rumbles* Eh heh heh...

Stahl: Frederick would be broccoli. A lot of people recognize he's a good team player--good in all sorts of recipies--very strong tasting, but you sort if get used to it after a while, even though most people don't enjoy it without the 'seasoning' of other people to help deal with him.

Admin: Whoa. It's actually kind of creepy how accurate that is.

Stahl: Sully's probably fettuccine with habaneros. Spicy, relentless, but so worth getting to know if you can handle it.

Stahl: Virion... I think Virion is a type of tea. I'm not too knowledgeable about tea, so... Or maybe raw oyster. Fancy and enjoyed by high class people, but most just don't get the appeal, other than looking good.

Stahl: Vaike's a passion fruit. Talked about by a lot of people, but it ranges from good to bad, depending on their experience of him. A little tough to interact with due to his loud outside, but actually really good if you get to his heart, which, honestly, isn't too hard.

Stahl: I think Miriel's smoked salmon salad. Good for your mind and body, plus is pretty good at first, but you get a little sick of it before that can really happen unless you two are good together. All things considered, though, a lot of people are.

Stahl: Sumia... I think she's a peach. Soft-seeming outside, soft inside, but actually tough when you really get down to it.

Admin: Kellam... He's probably a spice. Often overlooked in importance, but actually is essential to the whole thing!

Stahl: Donnel is a potato.

Stahl: I don't know why.

Stahl: But Lon'qu is also a potato. Super tough, but actually can be a real softie. Good around most things, but some things--

Admin: *cough women cough*

Stahl: --just don't seem to do it right.

Admin: Also, a good weapon if you know how to control--or throw-- him.

Stahl: Ricken is a Caramilk bar. Sweet on the outside and in, but filled with a surprise.

Stahl: Maribelle is a strawberry. Good in high class AND lower class situations, and really quite sweet if you can get over your initial ideas.

Stahl: Panne would be a dumpling. She wraps up what's inside, but that's not to say that she hides it when asked.

Stahl: Gaius...

Admin: Definitely some sort of candy. I mean, he's practically made of it.

Stahl: *laughs* I think he's a Jolly Rancher. Hard with his wisecracks at first, but actually easy to approach if you get down to it.

Stahl: Cordelia is an apple. Well-rounded for all sorts of things, and comes to mind when you think of her sort of thing.

Gregor: Gregor's mead. Aged well, and things often get...interesting around him.

Stahl: Nowi would probably be a honey bear cookie. Sweet and cute!

Stahl: I think Libra would be bread. Nice and simple, but capable of so much.

Stahl: Anna is a grape. She comes as a package set with a whole load of other ones like her, and is really quite nice.

Stahl: Olivia is a cupcake. Nice, fluffy, and decorated.

Stahl: Cherche is beef stew. Originating from lower places, but has really rose to a more highly-revered social standing.

Stahl: Henry would be Pop Rocks. Always exciting, and has rumors of being dangerous that are easily believable.

Stahl: Say'ri would be water chestnuts. Most people approach them simply for the novelty, but then realize they're quite good.

Stahl: Tiki would be rice. Not too showy, and has been a staple in all sorts of things for ages.

Stahl: Basilio would be beef. Big, full of taste, and enjoyed by everyone.

Stahl: Flavia is a cashew. A little salty at first, but so enjoyable that you keep coming anyway.

Admin: Whoa. I'm surprised.

Stahl: What?

Admin: I'm not the least bit hungry after this. This is not natural for me.

Stahl: *chuckles* It's fine. But I'd be happy to share lunch with you if you change your mind!

Admin: How about we just skip the changing of mind and get something to eat?

Stahl: Well played, love. *kisses forehead and takes hand*

Admin: *shamelessly inwardly fangirling* Well, thanks for asking! Ask, dare, and comment below!