The Switch!

AdChrom: *bouncing with excitement*

Fem!Chrom: *yawn* Wha izzit? (Note: Chrom doesn't do naps well.)

AdChrom: I'll let you figure it out. I'm here, done with the date. You're here, done with the date.

Fem!Chrom: *staring blankly*

AdChrom: *grabs Fem!Chrom and hugs excitedly* WE'RE SWITCHING BACK NOW!!!!

Fem!Chrom: C-can't breathe...

AdChrom: Ah! Can't have that! *lets go* Now... Let's get back into our bodies!

~~ONE FRANTIC RUN-DRAG TO THARJA'S TENT LATER~~

Tharja: Really? It took you that long?

AdChrom: Aww, come on! I was... Was...

Thaja: Just admit you don't really have a recent reason for the slow update.

AdChrom: STOOOOP! AND STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!

Tharja: Fine. Anyway, let's begin.

Tharja: *dark muttering* *dark magic, red glowing runes, and purple light fly around the room*

AdChrom: *grinning like an idiot*

Fem!Chrom: *finally close to fully awake and aware*

Tharja: *finishes*

AdChrom: *gets up* Thanks! Now of you'll excuse me...

AdChrom and Fem!Chrom: *run outside and retch again*

AdChrom: *looks down*

AdChrom: ...

AdChrom: *slowly grins* I'M A GIRL AGAIN!!!!!!

Chrom: Oh thank Naga she isn't controlling my body anymore.

Admin: LOOK! LOOK! I'M DHORTER THAN YOU AGAIN! AND *hugs self and snuggles in coat* Whooooaaaa I never realized how comfy and soft this is!

Chrom: *feels Falchion at his hip* Ah, it's nice to have that familiar weight at my side again...

Admin: *stares wide-eyed*

Chrom: Not like that, I swear!

Admin: Huh. I'd've thought that you wou--

Chrom: YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE SO DIRTY-MINDED.

Admin: Well, actually, a lot of people would've come to that conclusion...

Chrom: *stares* I can't believe you.

Admin: *singsong voice* That's not neccassary~! *frolics off*

Chrom: Wait! You didn't do anything that would discredit my name, right?

Admin: Ah! Good idea!

Chrom: (in head) Wait, what?

Admin: *continues as if nothing happened* We have to switch information! We were together for most of the dares, but what if the dates come up in conversation?

Chrom: .... Actually that makes sense. Well, Stahl brought us out to this pretty field--

Admin: *snickers at how unmanly that sounds*

Chrom: Quiet, you. And he... Well, we just talked a little, and then I fell asleep.

Admin: Okay, good. That gives me an excuse to go too... Anyway, on your date--

Sully: Sun's going down, prince. Time for my half of the date. *hooks arm into Chrom's and drags him backwards, his heels making dust clouds as they race through the ground*

Chrom: *obvious What The Hell look on his face*

Admin: *grins and flashes a thumbs up at him*

Sully: You bought me that little dress, so I figure I'll wear that... But that means we'll have to make it even.

Admin: *walks away quickly before my mind can get tainted* I'm...not gonna listen to that.

Admin: Well, it sure is good to be back in my adorable body again! I'm in a good mood, so... Let the questions and dares flow, guys!