Dare #36: Free them

Admin: Hey, guys!

Chrom: Hello.

Admin: Okay, today's dare... *turns to Chrom* Do you ever get the feeling you're forgetting something?

Chrom: Yeah. Why? Did you forget a pen or a book or something?

Admin: I don't know, but it feels important... Anyway, today's dare comes in fro-

Flavia: *crASHES INTO ADMIN'S TENT RIDING ON BASILIO'S BACK LIKE SOME SORT OF BULLRIDER WITH A LANCE*

Admin: *smacks fist into her palm* That's what I forgot!

Chrom: *facepalms*

Admin: Okay, lemme find the key... *starts rummaging around drawers and bags*

Basilio and Flavia: *slowly pale*

Flavia: Admin, please tell me you didn't lose the key.

Admin: *top half in a box as she tosses things over her out of sight shoulders* No, no!

Chrom: *sighs* I'll go get Miriel to see if she knows any spells for memory.

~~~

Miriel: *eyes twitching as she tries to ignore the moderate disorder of Admin's tent* The spell is complete. You should be able to recall where the key is with accura—

Admin: Found it! Man, I should get you to do that spell more often, Miriel! Thanks! Now... *turns to Basilio and Flavia*

Basilio and Flavia: *already have their arms out*

Admin: ... Okay then. *unlocks* So, any sort of learning experience that you guys got...? *crosses fingers*

Flavia: Yeah, that he's even more of a messy eater than I remember from the old days.

Basilio: Yeah? Well, your hair is just as horrid in the morning as back then too!

Flavia: At least I have hair, you bald oaf!

Basilio and Flavia: *leave, squabbling*

Chrom: You know, you'd think that they would've had enough of each other after that long handcuffed together, but off they go.

Admin: Hey, what did they mean by the old days...? Anyway, that wraps up this dare! Ask, dare, and comment below!