Happy Owain Appreciation Month!

Admin: Hey again, everyone! I have a few things to say before we go on with today's chapter.

Chrom: Here we go.

Admin: It has come to my attention, although it is a very short lived one, that today is Inigo's birthday. However...

Chrom: Who's Inigo?

Admin: Exactly. I haven't gotten Inigo yet. Sooo...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INIGO!!! *echoes across the land*

Admin: Well, I hope that it got to him, wherever he is...

Chrom: (in head) It's official. She's lost it.

Admin: Okay, now for the second order of business... @Enraged_Fangirl and I have deemed August to be official Owain Appreciation month!

Chrom: Wait, when were you going to tell me th--

Admin: Shhhhhh.

Chrom: But--

Admin: *pushes finger onto lips* SHHHHH.

Chrom: (in head) And this is our tactician...

Admin: Sooo, I have concocted another dare in honor of this! Quickly, while Owain's out searching for Myssltain in the grass by the town! Chrom! Help me collect everyone so I can put this into motion!

Chrom: ... You know what? Okay. (All his resolve has been broken down.)

LATER

Owain: Ah, what a fine afternoon! Although I have not yet found my legendary weapon, it shall only serve to give me energy for the coming day!

Admin: *walks up* Hey, Owain!

Owain: Ah! Greetings, friend Admin! I hope your day has been filled with adventure and strength!

Admin: Umm... Yeah! So, I think some of the Shepherds have something to say to you...

Owain: Ah? What makes you think that? No matter, I shall see for myself! *runs ahead into the main tent*

Admin: ... That was easier than expected.

Owain: *pushes flap of tent open* Salutations, fellow Shepherds! Our tactician has graciously informed me that you desired to speak with m--

Everyone: HAPPY OWAIN APPRECIATION MONTH!!!

Owain: *jaw drops*

Admin: We thought that in the short time you've been in the Shepherds, you've helped out so much, from striking enemies who would've originally injured us to raising the general morale of the camp with your positive attitude! You've also grown so much, and so have we! So, happy Owain Appreciation month!

Chrom: To celebrate, each of us has something special. (In head: that we have to do because of Admin.)

Lissa: *hugs reaaaaaallllly tight* It's so nice to see that we raised such a fantastic son! I love you!

Owain: (in head: Yay!!! Appreciation from Mother!) *hugs back*

Libra: I am truly blessed that my son has become so strong. I would be truly grateful if you accepted this. *gives necklace with the exalt's symbol as a pendant* May it keep you safe from harm.

Owain: It truly is a beautiful object! I shall name it... BLUEJEWEL!

Admin: (in head) Oh Naga, it's spread to just regular objects too...

Owain: *puts on Bluejewel*

Morgan: Hey, rival! I just wanted you to know, you're the best sparring opponent a guy could ask for! I'm just glad you're on our side and not theirs!

Owain: Of course I am! On this side, that is. I must protect innocent lives, especially from the might of my sword hand!

Morgan: Right! I think! Anyway, here's some cake! (<--probably didn't make it himself)

Owain: Ah! Cake! A confection so noble that is has been passed down throughout the ages, as even the sands of time cannot erase the decadence of CAKE! (Translation: Cake is good.)

Chrom: Hey, Owain, I just wanted to let you know that, although you have your...odd times, you're a good man and a good friend. We've really come far in our efforts to make sure the future you came from doesn't happen.

Owain: Aww, Uncle Chrom! But let us not speak of such things as the future, and instead live in the moment and enjoy celebrations, as they may be fleeting! So, let us eat, drink and be merry!

Admin: *sitting on the table eating cake* Couldn't have said it better myself.

Morgan: Owain can be surprisingly wise at times, can't he...

Admin: Yup. See, this is why I freaked out with happiness when I found out you're my son.