Chapter 14

Chapter 14

<Harry's POV>

"Baby what's wrong? Did he scare you?" I asked rubbing his cheeks and finding that tears are now forming in his ocean blue eyes. "Oh baby please don't cry." I kissed his cheek. "Please talke to me love." He wouldn't budge. He wasn't going to talk to me. "You're ignoring me. Am I the problem?"

Louis jolted up, frantically shaking his head. For good measure I added in a fake cry, putting my hands to my face. Louis straddled my waist grabbing at my hands. He wrapped his dainty little hands over mine and pulled them from my face. He was crying even more now.

He fell forward onto my chest weeping. I felt his chest constrict with each sob. This is what a nightmare would be. My nightmare. "Loubear please stop crying. You're making me sad. I love you. I- I want today to be the best because if I - If I lose- you- I want- I want to remember today. Your love. Your smile. Your playfulness. I can't do that when you're sad Lou."

"Harry. I told you, I'm not going anywhere." Louis said while sitting up, brushing the tears from his red stained eyes. I helped him clear the river. "I know Lou but you heard what the doctor said. I have a tumor. And it's causing me to have hallucinations, and that's what you are. I'm the ONLY one who can see you Lou. You're my tumor and. After surgery you're gone. I can't handle that Louis. I can't. I need you with me. You make me feel special and warm and fuzzy. You make me feel wanted. You make me forget about all the horrible things in my life. You. And. If I can't have you Louis. I'll die for you." I finished off. His tears are now back for an encore as they roll down his cheeks. He leans forward and kisses me. Not to mention it leads to a small make out session.....

His tears dried onto his cheeks and he is still laying on my chest while straddling my hips. I was hoping he couldn't feel my boner but knowing Louis, I know he can feel it but I knew that's probably the last thing on his mind right now. He's silent with his head burried in my neck and his finger traces the dip of my right collar bone. "I'm sorry." He cracks. "What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. I got scared over something as stupid as yelling and it lead to whatever this was. I was being overdramatic."

"Louis. You shouldn't be sorry for being scared. You can't help it."

"Yeah but there was no reason to ignore you. I just. I get quiet when I'm scared. My voice doesn't work. I'm sorry." He went from serious to smirking as he sat up even more. "Hmmm seems like I know just how to make it up to you." Louis smiled. He leaned in to my face again. "Want to feel good. Want to make you feel good." He whispered. "Louis. Niall and Liam will be back any minute and I-"

"Hey, sorry bout that. He's now fed and ready to be friendly." Liam said while walking over to the couch at the side of the bed. Louis got off me. "Later okay?" I whispered. "No. I need you now." He moaned back. "They came to visit and I'm not going to have them leave early just so we can have sex. Now behave." I whispered while Liam and Niall were talking to each other.

"Okay. Go on and say it." Liam said to Niall. "Louis. I'm sorry for scaring you. I didn't mean to and I wouldn't hurt you, I just get hungry." I looked to Louis and he just folded his arms and huffed. Throwing a hissy fit because he doesn't get what he wants.

"Louis says thank you." I say. I know he didn't say it but I wasn't going to let him sit there and be rude.

"So Harry, what are you going to do about school mate?" Liam asked.

I felt a strange warmth on my inner thigh. I looked over to see Louis' hand under the sheet, touching my leg. This is just going to make my boner even worse. He just smirked up at me, knowing what affect he was having on me.