Chapter 4

When I open my eyes I am in my room. How? I thought I was- I don't get it. I looked next to me and sadly didn't see Louis. I got up to see there was a small pink note taped to the door.

Hey darling,

You're a really heavy sleeper. Anyways, I did fall asleep last night but I was a bit worried about what your parents would think if you didn't get home. I carried you to your room but there wasn't anyone home. I stayed and cuddled with you for a while but I think someone's home so I must go now. I love you loads, and I had an amazing night with you ;) Can't wait to see you again princess.

Love Your smoking hot boyfriend xx

He's so sweet. I have no clue how I slept that much. Who came home? It's only 11:00 and mum and Robin aren't supposed to be home until 1:00.

I carefully walk out of my room and slowly creep down the staircase, peeking into the living room when I saw a head of blonde hair. "GEMMA!!!!" I yelled and attacked her.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing?"      "Why are you here? You're supposed to be in college."

"Well is it so bad that I wanted to come home for the weekend?"           "Not at all. I missed you."

"I missed you too baby bro." She hugged me.  "Hey you know what I'm thinking?" She asked me. "Hmm what?" 

"I think we should have a movie marathon."     "YES!!!"      "Okay you pick out the movie and I'm going to make some popcorn."

I decide we should start with 'The Notebook'. As I'm setting the disk in the system Gemma walks back in with a big bowl of popcorn and a large glass of milk.

I take a seat on the couch next to the couch she's sitting on. She pats the seat next to her. "Come sit with your big sister and have some popped corn."

"No thanks Gem I want to lay down. Plus I hate eating during a movie. It annoys me."

"Suit yourself." She says while popping a handful in her mouth.

At the end of the movie we're both in tears. "Don't you wish you had a boyfriend that would kiss you like that?"

"Erm I already do." I mumble to myself.   "WHAT?!?! You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?!?! Who is he? What is he like? Does he treat you right? Because if he's anything like your-"

"Relax Gem. He's amazing. His name is Louis. He is super sweet, sassy and sarcastic and very loud. He treats me perfect. We got together yesterday when we were on our first date."

"Hazza I'm sooooo happy for you! I'll have to meet the bloke sometime yeah?"

"Uh sure I guess. I'm not too sure. But- AHH!!!!" I yell grabbing my head while falling to the floor.

"HARRY!!!! WHAT'S WRONG?!?!" Gemma jumped up from the seat and was trying to hold me but I was rolling around on the ground.

"HEADACHE BAD BAD HEADACHE!!!!"       "I'll go get 3 pills for you H."

When she comes back she helps me sit up and I take them all down with a glass of water.

"Why do you think you have such a bad headache?"      "M'not sure. I've been having them ever since I came home from the hospital but the only time I didn't have a headache was yesterday. Last night."

"Awh you poor kid."    "Yeah. Anyways you want to meet Louis?"     "YES!!! I would love to meet him."

"Okay. Let me text him and see if he'll come over."

Me: Hey LouLou thank you for the note. It was adorable. Would you please come over? I want to be with you for a while.

Louis<3: Sure thing Lovely. I was kinda missing you anyway. :)