Chapter 2

Being home was worse than any of the other times I had come home from the hospital.

I was under non-stop watch all day.

If I went to my room my sister would follow me. I wasn't even allowed to close the bathroom door.

Why are they treating me like a 5 year old? I just want to be alone.

We were now sitting at the dining room table having dinner. I'm not one to eat typically.

I only ate the food in the hospital because I try and avoid eating all I can but I knew if I didn't have something to eat then I was going to pass out. Let's just say I'm fat and I know it. Could explain why people are discusted by me. I was actually quite surprised Louis wasn't. Who am I kidding? He probably does think I'm discustingly fat. Who doesn't? Plus he only feels bad for me, not only because I'm so wretchedly over weight but also because he saw me come out of the therapy place surely he just feels bad that I'm insane. It would explain why I haven't gotten a text from him yet. I shouldn't have gotten so excited with all the flirting. He was probably just  being nice and I was too stupid to realise it.

I look up and my mum is giving me a strange look. "What?"        "Nothing, I'm just wondering why you look like you're spacing off. Are you daydreaming about that friend you made today? You seem pretty happy about hi-"                  "Not everything is about him. We're just friends. Excuse me, I'm going to my room." I said as I got up and went to my room. That distraction was perfect enough that my mum didn't even notice I hadn't even touched my food. Looks like I won't have to purge tonight.

I look around and turn the light off. I bury myself in the big fluffy blankets on my bed. Hopefully they will muffle my cries. Though if I think about it, all my pillows have tear stains on them, from all the sleepless nights of staying up and crying over the past and all the times I've cried myself to sleep, if I could even sleep at all. I think it's going to be one of those nights. The ones I've been having for weeks where I stay up until 3 am and only get 2 hours of sleep. As I feel the tears well up in my eyes I can tell,

It is indeed one of those nights.

**********************************************************

Morning comes earlier than expected.

I unwantingly sit up and get myself into a coughing fit. I can barely breathe out of my nose.

Why don't I just stay home? I feel sick and I have the cough to prove it. I don't need school anyway, all people will do is just beat me. Before I could even get out of this coughing that's been going on for 5 minutes now, my mum walks into my room.

"Awh Harry what's wrong baby? Are you okay? Do you need to stay home? You look sick."

All I did was just nod my head. "Baby you have that ugly cough, red eyes, red nose and your face is flushed. Stay here I'm going to go make you some breakfast."

"Mum, I'm not really up for breakfast, My stomach hurts to much. I'm just going to shower. Could you make me some tea and I'll take it with medicine?"

"Sure thing."  I smiled to her and slowly got out of bed.

I grogily walked into the bathroom and started running the water. I check my phone to see if Louis had texted yet and he hasn't. (Let's just say, I've been doing that 24/7 lately)

I try my best to strip out of my clothes and away from the mirror but that doesn't work to well. I see almost all of my stomach and I gag at the sight. Who will ever love a pig like me? I'm a horrific sight to see. I quickly run to the toilet and scratch at the back of my throat. I clench my stomach but nothing comes up. I guess I have nothing else to throw up. Luckily I know my mum can't hear me because I'm trained in this sort of stuff.