Chapter 7

Chapter 7

<Harry's POV>

After we got home from my therapy place I immeadiately grabbed Louis' hand and started pulling him into my room.

"Boys I'll just order some pizza for dinner." My mum called up the stairs.

"OKAY!" I yelled back down.

Louis was sat on my bed when I turned around. I joined him laying down to face him. We shared a small silent conversation with strictly eye contact.

He was so beautiful. So delicate. So innocent but at the same time he's not. "At the same time I just want to ruin him."

 I kept staring into his eyes when I saw that he had physically tensed. "You want to what now Harold?"

Oh shit! "I-I didn't mean-n to say that out loud. Oh God now you're just going to think I'm creepy."

I looked back over to my angel to notice he's now straddeling my lap with his knees spread apart and his georgous bum close to little me. "No. Answer me. What did you say?"

"I-It's not-thing Lou." After those words leave my lips he's slowly leaning forwards. His lips brush over the edge of my jaw with his tounge peaking out as he licks a small trail to my ear. "You better answer me little slut." He whispered as he licked and bit my ear lobe. He made his way to my neck, leaving tiny kisses here and there. He then paused at the crook of my neck, right between my neck and the start of my shoulder. He kitty licks the spot then bites down, sucking on the pale skin.

"Mmm Lou." I moan/ whine. He bites a bit harder and I can feel my skin break. Louis then licked over the red and purple mark he had made softly kissing the spot. Louis then pulls up so he's staring at Harry's face. He always thought Harry had the face of an angel. The perfectly pale skin with the deep dimples and his fantastic jaw line. Not to mention his beautiful, soft, brown curls that just barely reached his shoulders. 

Louis brought a hand up to Harry's cheek slowly dragging his hand up to his loucious curls. He carefully grasped his darn head scarf, gently pulling it out of his hair while leaning forward once again. He couldn't help himself. Louis just barely brushes their lips before he kisses the boy.

His lips were so full and soft like butter. Harry's thick lips drag against Louis' thin ones with love and great passion. Things don't stay so slow and innocent though. Harry is getting quite desparate, speeding up from what started as a needed, loving kiss to a now rough and heated makeout.

Louis can swear he can just barely feel the outline of Harry's d!ck through his tight jeans. But just to be sure Louis slowly lets his hips fall backward and he definitely feels it. Harry is so hard that Louis wouldn't have been able to tell he had pants on. Louis tries to bring his hips back up so he can continue to properly kiss the boy underneath him. But as Louis pulls his hips back up to Harry's torso, his bum slowly grinds against Harry's hard on.

"Ugh. Lou stop teasing me. F*ck!" Harry moans on. Suddenly Louis feels Harry's hands roughly grab his hips and Harry dirtily rubs his crotch up into the crease of Louis' bum cheeks.

"F*ck Lou. Please!" Louis suddenly takes Harry's wrists and pulls his hands above his head, pinning him to the bed. Harry stops all his movements and stares into Louis' eyes. "Lou c'mon. Quit teasing. Just. Please." He whimpers. Litterally whimpers. "Tell me Harold. What do you want me to do to you baby?"       "Louis, you already know just. Please. I'm begging."       "Hmm do you want me to f*ck you my baby?" He asks as he snaps his hips up on Harry's. "F*ck! Yes Louis!"

"No no no baby. That's not my name sweetie. Take another shot." He smirks as he slowly grinds into Harry.

"Daddy! F*ck me please daddy!" Louis looks abit taken back. "Huh. I was looking for 'sir' but f*ck daddy is even better. Damn baby that turns me on. Keep talking to me baby boy."