Rescue

Gerard's POV-

To say I was pissed off would be the understatement of the year, if he so much as touched a single hair on Frank's head, I will kill him without a single regret and that's a promise. To be honest, if he called me thick, then he must be extremely so because he left the bloodied drag marks across the floor, or was he...? "I'm going to make you believe you can save him then watch him die." His words echoed through my head, but I quickly shook them away. I was going to save Frank and, after this is all over, everything will go back to normal.

I followed the drag marks until they started fading, but by then, I knew exactly where the lunatic had taken him and it just made me angrier. The lunatic had taken Frank to a slaughterhouse. As I got closer, the first thing I noticed was the intense smell of dried blood and what stood out more was the delicious smell of freshly spilled blood...it was so sweet, I believe if I would be able to find the source, I'd be addicted. I almost started following until I snapped out of it. I shook my head vigorously in anger. The only person that could have spilt new blood in there was Frank, meaning someone was going to die, but what made me more angry was the smell was still dancing all around me and I just couldn't take it.

I rushed inside and saw a conscious Frank, who was indeed bleeding heavily, but not to a lethal level. With his back facing to me, there the lunatic stood, laughing maniacally, many weapons at his side. He struck Frank again, causing him to spit up blood and I went feral. I growled and the lunatic spun around with a mad grin on his face. "Gerard! How nice of you to join us! Would you like to take a go at little Frankie here?" He smirked, knowing exactly how to piss me off further than I was.

"One last chance, motherfucker." I snarled. "Let. Frank. Go."

"Mmm, no can do, sugar." He responded cockily.

With that, I lunged at him and he squeaked, not expecting that. I pinned him to the floor, my forearm against his neck, and swung a punch right at his jaw.

I heard a snap, but after kicking me off, I saw his jaw dangling loosely, but he just reached up, and snapped it back in place with a wince. After that, he glared straight at me and I growled once more.

We both lunged at each other this time, no surprises from either side. All we knew for a while was punching, kicking, scratching, and biting, but it all ended when I managed getting behind him and get my hands on his neck.

"Do it!" He choked out, laughing still, and I took great pleasure in hearing the snap his neck made and seeing him fall to the floor.

I looked up at Frank... but not in the way I wanted to.