Abduction

Frank's POV-

When I got back home from Mr. Way's, everything was just so quiet. No one seemed to be home, which was rare. My dad always stayed home, he wouldn't even go out to a bar in case he randomly decided to drive home drunk. He may be an alcoholic, but he's not completely stupid.

I walked into the kitchen to get something only to manage to have a scream get caught in my throat. My dad was dead on the floor, his neck practically shredded open, but the terrifying part was he wasn't bloody, but his body was still slightly warm meaning whatever did this to him was still here. I started backing out, my heart racing in horror now, but I knew it heard me by now, it had to have, I was careless and loud coming in.

I hit a body before I could even make it out and a weird smelling rag was over my nose and mouth before I could even scream. I heard whoever it was mutter something about someone who's name started with a G or J, saw a devilish smirk as I fell, then black. But the person, whoever they were had fangs. I had a feeling I wasn't going to make it out of this alive, but I would see Mr. Way afterwards. How, I don't know. Maybe the feeling of death is just nerves talking...I hope.

Gerard's POV-

I had a bad feeling as soon as Frank left my house. Something felt wrong about it, like a shadow carrying over him, but I wasn't going to stop him just because of some feeling. I probably simply didn't want him to go, but with each step he took, the feeling worsened.

By the time a half an hour past, I couldn't stand it. Something was wrong, I just knew it. Without caring who saw, I bolted out of my house as quickly as I could and ran towards Frank's house, as I got close to 3 blocks away, the strong smell of blood invaded my senses and I sped up involuntarily and when I stood in front of his house, the bitter stench told me whoever was inside was dead and I could tell it wasn't Frank, but it was quite close, barely off.

I broke in and followed the smell to the kitchen only to find what I assumed to be Frank's now dead father and bloody foot prints and then a whole drag line across the floor. It seemed the body was very freshly dead and whoever was the witness got dragged away. That's when the television flickered on and I heard an all too familiar voice called put, causing me to freeze. "Geraaard. I know you're there. I presume you've figured out for yourself what happened by now unless you're really that thick, which, too be honest, wouldn't surprise me." An malicious laugh echoed through the empty house.

"No...way..." I muttered and made my way only for my suspicions to be confirmed. There on the screen was the person who ruined my life, smirking, hideous swampy yellow eyes narrowed, and dishwater colored hair. Behind him I could see Frank unconscious. He was gagged, chained against the wall in mid air, making him powerless.

"As you can see, I've kidnapped little Frankie here." Hearing him say my nickname for Frank pissed me off to no end. "Ah, yes, you're first kill. It made me so proud, I think I might cry at how much you've progressed as one of us, Gerard. So many murders! You're quite the killer, I must say." He winked.

"Leave Frank out of this!!!" I screamed, knowing he was nearby since he knew I had deducted what happened by now.

"Oooh, no can do, sweetheart. Oh yes, do you remember me calling you that? You used to trust me so much back then!" He laughed. "Oh you were so naïve! Do you remember?"

"Let Frank go." I growled.

He pouted. "You're no fun! Why can't we just talk? God, who stuck a tree up your ass?"

"I said let Frank go!!!" I yelled.

"And I said no can do. Do you even listen to me?" He rolled his eyes. "Anywhore! Since you're a stick in the mud, basically, Frank's gonna die. Just to spite you! Isn't that grand?"

"What?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah!" The phsyco threw his arms up in excitement, a mad grin stretched on his face.

"Why drag Frank into this?! Whatever vendetta you have is between you and me!!!" I screamed.

"Oh, him? He has nothing to do with this. I just want to piss you off! It's so funny when you're heartbroken and pissed at the same time. Your little rampages are so cute!" He giggled.

"You sadistic bastard!" I spat.

"Aye! That's hurtful!" He pouted then smirked. "But oh-so true."

I growled. "Don't you dare touch a single hair on his head!!!"

"Oh that's the thing! I'm going to make you believe you can save him then make you watch him die." He laughed insanely.

"Don't you dare!!!" I screamed.

"Who said I'd be the killer?" He smirked. "The end is near, Gerard...let's hope for the sake of little Frankie here you can keep control. Good luck." He winked and the screen when black.

I growled in anger. I would not be losing Frank again! I swear on my life, Frank, you will be safe...