Observe

Gerard's POV-
Soon the bell rang signifying the end of the period, but I just waved goodbye to everyone, though my eyes were mainly on Frank. I have to spend all year with him and I could already tell it'd be torture. He had the same lively breath taking eyes , same perfect face, same tempting pink lips, and same adorable shortness as the boy and it was already hard to keep it together and that was just one period. I sighed, running a hand through my hair, but Frank was still here when I looked up, looking at me with his observing gaze. I felt he could see right through me and knows all my secrets, but not in an uncomfortable way, but in a way that made me trust him. That can't be good...
"Is there something I can help you with, Frank?" I asked carefully.
"Who was it?" He questioned knowingly.
"What?" I asked, taken back.
"Who was he?" He was more careful this time, gentler.
I looked down. He had noticed. "J-just someone I used to know...well, I didn't know him, but..."
"You think you loved him?" He asked gently, sitting down.
"I don't know..." I laughed tearily. "He was gone before I could understand."
He nodded in understanding. "See you tomorrow, Mr.Way." He waved then left. Already I missed his presence. I sighed. This was going to be one hell of a year.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Frank's POV-
I knew I had done the right thing talking to Mr.Way, but I couldn't help, but regret it. I was now late going home and I would most likely be getting punished for it once I get home.
I sighed. Something was off about him though, just the way he talked about whoever it was shows that much. What was he hiding? What was it that could be so bad? I wish I knew. For now, I suppose I should just focus on getting home first before I worry about anything else. I stepped outside and saw it was near pouring out and so ended up putting my hood up and shoving my hands in my pockets and started my trek home.