Admission

A/N: Sorry! I was busy with finals, my niece was born, I'm packing and stuff so I can be ready to go to my mom's for the Summer in California, and just a whole bunch of chiz!

________________________

Gerard's POV-

"Hey, Frank." I smiled.

"Hi, Mr.Way..." He responded shyly and somewhat...distantly. As if lost in thought, trying to recognize something or perhaps find something that was hidden in his memory.

"You okay? You seem a bit out of it." I questioned.

"Yeah, fine, but um...Can I ask you a question?" Frank responded.

"Um...Sure, I guess. What's on your mind?" I sat down on my couch and he sat comfortably close by. Not that I didn't like it, I was taking what I could get, but he sat down close and it surprised me.

He then began explaining what had happened the day he spotted me, but also remaining vague, looking at me out of the corner if his eye before saying. "I must be crazy though, right?"

Closing my eyes tight and gripping the armchair, I choked out "You aren't crazy..."

Frank seemed taken back judging from the time he took to respond. "W-what?" He whispered.

"You aren't crazy..." I repeated.

"S-so you...?" He stuttered.

I stood up, opening my eyes, running a hand through my hair then using both to hold and tug at it. "I'm a vampire, okay? I kill to survive and have killed thousands of innocent people and I regret it everyday of my life!" I collapsed on a chair, my eyes closed again, and heard only silence in return. I heard movement and assumed he left, likely to tell police...that is until I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me close to his form. My eyes flew open and I stared at the small boy holding me. "What are you..."

"Hugging you." He smiled gently, trying to soothe me.

It took me a second to process that he was fine with it and accepted me, but when I did, I stared at him before hugging him back and whispered out "Thank you..."

"Now, I have an assignment to do." He grinned.

Frank's POV-

Mr. Way really had been there that day... interesting. He told me what he was and after a while, I accepted it, although I did become a bit cautious. I knew something was up with Mr. Way, but I hadn't been expecting this. For now, I'm just that one fool who has a crush on their teacher...who just so happened to be a vampire. What is my life? I laughed to myself and Mr. Way looked at me in question. I just shook my head and told him to sit still then began painting him.