Glimpse

A/N: If you haven't heard, I am now starting to update these stories on a schedule, this one in particular on Thursdays at 6-7.

________________________

Frank's POV-

As I crept inside my house, I looked around and as soon as I was sure the coast was clear, I stepped inside. I quietly made my way up the stairs and to my room. Once inside, I quickly shut and locked the door.
I sighed and laid back in my bed and looked at the hand with the number written on it and smiled. He seemed to genuinely care, despite having just met me. I mean, he's a teacher, but it almost goes deeper, like he sees me as more of a friend. I sighed and dropped my hand onto my stomach and rolled to my side and stared at my wall full of posters before sitting back up and grabbing my bag to do my homework.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Gerard's POV-

Sighing, I began grading the assignment the kids had all done and couldn't help, but pause and laugh a little at Franks. Sure, I told them to create something totally ridiculous, but this! I began looking at all the little details, smiling, looking it over multiple times, finding each time I did, something new would pop out.
I checked the time and realized if I wanted to get this done, I would have to move on, but now Frank had infiltrated my every thought. With a sigh, I ran my hands through my hair and let my thoughts run amuck, leaning back in my chair and closing my eyes.
Look at yourself, not even sure it's him, yet here you are, practically love struck. My thoughts chided.
"Am not..." I muttered back.
Are so. You think he's pretty.
"Do not!" I hissed back before realizing I was in an empty room, arguing with nobody, unless you counted myself.
Pushing myself out of my chair, I grabbed went to the teachers break room to get coffee, hoping it'd clear my head so I could finish doing my work.

___________________________

A/N: I admit, I went a little dialogue, thoughts, italics, and bold crazy here. Whoopsie? (#sorrynotsorry) 'Till next Thursday!