School

A/N: Deal with the inaccuracy. 2013-2014, not the other year. Thousand years later.
________________________
Gerard's POV-
I sighed as I entered the classroom. I had dreamt of the boy this morning and his screams were currently haunting my mind. Why him? I often found myself thinking.
I sat at my desk and put my head in my hand. He didn't do anything to me yet I killed him! I almost slammed my hand down on my desk in frustration. This is all my fault and I should be rotting in hell for this.
I had been mad at myself for killing the boy for a thousand years and I just couldn't get over it. He should have lived. Goddammit. He should have fucking lived! Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder and I jumped and looked up.
"Mr.Way? You okay?" A 16 year old boy said quietly, but concerned...he reminded me of him.
"Y-Yeah... fine." I then noticed the once empty classroom was filled and they were all staring at me. "Uh...go ahead and take a seat. I'll be taking roll in a sec." I sighed.
He nodded and went to the back and sat down. I looked up and scanned the class before forcing myself up and went to the front of the class and began roll.
"Frank?" I called. When I looked up, I saw the boy who had come up to check up on me and smiled. "Elizabeth?" I looked up again and saw a girl waving her hand flirtatiously. I blinked, then continued roll.
"Alright class." I stated, putting the roll sheet down. "Since it's the first day, we aren't going to do much, but I have a couple rules." I explained my rules and then let them do whatever and sat back down.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Frank's POV-
I looked at Mr.Way trying to figure him out. He was frustrated over something and even looked heartbroken whether he realized it or not. He ran a hand through his black hair and I could see a bit clearly that it was dyed by his roots. My guess was that it was a little symbol to show that he still mourned over whoever it was who he had lost.
His hazel eyes welled up with tears, but he looked more angry than anything. What had happened to make him so upset? I wondered. Whatever it was clearly hurt him deeply.
Even so, I kept having this feeling I knew the man. I tried hard to remember where, but it seemed like a distant memory, almost as if from another life...but that's near impossible. You pretty much only meet the same person from a past life for a long period of time if they're your true love and Mr.Way is my teacher. There is no way I love him...right? Oh what am I thinking! Of course I don't, I just met the man! I need to stop being so stupid sometimes.
___________________________
A/N: I did change Elizabeth's character, if you read the previous version of A Thousand Years (if you try looking for it, it won't be there, I deleted it.) she has changed quite a bit and I'm going to change it up a bit, prolong certain things, be more descriptive, etc. Hope you enjoyed! 'Til next time!