Sight

Gerard's POV-

I sighed as I woke up, throat completely dry. Dang it. I wanted to sleep. I got up, got dressed, and then headed out to find something to eat or rather someone. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to control the barbaric urges to just attack the first person I saw.

I listened closely to my surroundings, searching without choosing an innocent. I heard a scream and rushed towards it to find a woman and a man pointing a knife to her. Without a second thought, I rushed to the man, pulling him back in a forceful backbend and bit into his neck with zero mercy.

Once I ripped away from his neck, I dropped him and he fell limp to the ground and I knew my eyes were back to normal and I retracted my fangs. I looked to see the woman staring at me in total horror and I shied away before darting out of there, only to be stopped by seeing someone in front of me with big lovely hazel eyes...then I realized it was Frank and before he could say a word, I was gone.

How could I have been so stupid?! Oh god... I was seen! By Frank of all people, too!!! I started pacing once back in my home. Oh no oh no oh no! What am I going to do?! I called Mikey, my brother as I liked to call him, hoping he could calm me down before a panic attack ensued, but it was probably too late because Frank saw!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Frank's POV-

I stood frozen as Mr.Way disappeared before my eyes. I wasn't afraid, not at all, just...shocked. There was no way I had seen right! I'm probably just going crazy... I thought, quite honestly terrified. There is no way he could've moved that fast! No way anyone or anything could've! It's impossible! But then, what had I seen? I then realized I was close to hyperventilating and took a deep breath. It's okay, it's all fine. You're just tired, it was all just a figment of your imagination.