Chapter 9 : Cameras

Nessa Brother & Blue in MM
Nessa Bro on the left
Blue on the right

Nessa P.O.V

I woke up to an empty home with not a sound except for the sound of children laughing outside my window. I gently lift the covers off of me and sat my body up against the headboard. My mom hadn't even told me she was leaving. I guess she was still mad from earlier but I honestly did not care, because she brought Bri into this. Bri means more to me than anything and she had the nerve to refer to her as an example of what I would be like if I hung out with "some hoodlum".

I stayed in bed for a few more minutes until I heard a loud knock at the door. I sighed before flinging the covers off and getting out of the bed. I slipped my feet into house shoes that were already near the foot of the bed.

The doorbell rang again before i could even reach the steps. I smacked my teeth and quickened my pace towards the door.

"Im coming damn".

I mumbled under my breath. Once i made it down the stairs i pulled the door open, immediately making shock display on my face.

"Hey Baby".

I instantly became self conscious. First of all i just woke up and i know my hair is all over the place and my face probably isn't the best sight to see.

"Blue",

I sighed as he invited himself in.

"What are you doing here"?

I asked walking up behind him. He turned around pulling me in an embrace, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I've missed you".

He spoke truthfully kissing the side of my face. I blushed pulling away to the see the man that was so interested in me for some strange reason.

"You can't just show up at any time you want Blue. And you only dropped me off a couple of hours ago".

I spoke walking towards the stairs to go back to my room. If he was going to be here, I didn't want to just stand at the bottom of the stairs with him.

I heard his footsteps following behind me but acted as if It didn't faze me at all. But inside I was screaming because this boy was about to be in my room.

Once inside my room i headed towards the bathroom to take a shower and get at least presentable for today.

I closed the door to the bathroom and began to strip myself of my clothes. I turned the water on luke warm and stepped in.

I couldn't help but think of what Blue could be doing in my room. It wasn't really anything in there that I was embarrassed about or anything. Just the fact that he was in there had my heart racing for some reason.

After scrubbing myself with my mango scented body wash and washing my hair with its matching shampoo I stepped out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body.

I opened the bathroom door placing my clothes in the dirty clothes hamper. As soon as I stepped foot back in my room heat rose to my cheeks at what blue was holding in his hands.

"You got a lot of thongs".

He chuckled as he looked inside my underwear drawer. I froze in place with my mouth agape. Oh my God.

It took a minute before reality could actually sink in. I walked over to him and took all of the underwear he had in his hand and placed them all back inside except for one that I could put on.

"I'm gone for less than an hour and your snooping".

I snapped pushing my dresser drawer closed.