Chapter 3 : Blue

Corry {Blue} P.O.V

"Ayo blue, when we hittin up Rus and nem"?

My boy Justin said bussin up in my room. I pushed my light brown hair away from my face as i looked up at him. Me and this nigga been close for so long and he still don't know i don't like to be woke up?

"Right afta' you walk yo ass up outta here and let me sleep B".

He smacked his lips and sat on one of the white couches in here.

"Who let yo ass up in here anyway"?

I asked pushing the sheets off me. I got up and walked to the bathroom while rubbing the sleep out my eyes. A nigga was sleeping good as hell. But its money to be made and time is money. I'm wasting it by sleeping til 3:30.

"Yo fine ass maid Rose. How you keep calm wit a bad one like her up in hea"?

I chuckled lightly and walked over to the sink. I looked into the oval shaped mirror that hung above it and examined my hair. I looked rough as hell, and having my hair like this ain't helping.

I ain't ya average nigga sellin a quick bud on the street for a piece of change. I ain't one of the customers either. I'm King to all these hea' lil copies running wild outchea. Thinking they something cuz they packing a lil heat on they waste. Nigga's already know wassup and who the crown go to.

My daddy handed the whole empire to me at the age 16. At 16 i was mature for my age. I was smart unlike nigga's thinking just by having a glock on yo mean you hold power. My dad was the true definition of smart. He had a couple feds on his side keeping his name out the pigs mouth. Also not leading him to any suspicion of running half of the drug trade in Compton. Also having a few connects in Cuba with my Uncle Carlos.

Now when i say my father was smart I'm not sugar coating that shit. He went to college for his degree in business and kept a whole franchise called "Heat". Its restaurants in his name with Soul, Sea, and Chinese food. Also nail salons, car shops, and 2 or 3 grocery stores. Money coming in at all times. And this get the pigs off our case.

Every time i look in the mirror i see him. I got his light brown eyes, and pink lips. My moms say i talk like em too. But ion see that shit. I also got his hair. You would think since he mixed with Cuban it would be curly and nice, but its not. Its thick and poofy. Spray some water on it, yeah it will draw up. But, keep it wet for too long it gets right back poofy. I don't really care much for it. The girls like it so, i kept it. I cant see myself without it though. Its something that people use to describe me.

"Blue man, hurry yo ass up".

Justin yelled while i was brushing my teeth. I ignored his impatient ass and continued gettin ready. I picked my hair out a lil bit, and slipped on some dark blue True' s, a light blue polo, my Gucci belt, and the Jordan Gamma Blue' s. I sprayed on some polo cologne and put on a gold chain.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied. I was packing but a nigga wasn't on swoll. I had a few abs. It must be something if i got these girls wanting to carry my seed and shit.

"Come on nigga. Since yo ass wanna bitch and shit".

"Shut yo ass up".

He chuckled. I laughed with him as we made our way out the door. I took a key off my key ring once we made it to the garage. I had about what, 15 cars? Iono. I pressed the unlock button and my all white Audi chirped. I walked over to it and me and Justin hopped in. Gotta make this money

Nessa P.O.V

I grabbed a white MK purse that went well with my peach romper. I made sure my big hair was curled up nice and my lips weren't too shiny.

"Where you going"?

My mom stopped me.

"Shopping".

I replied blandly about to walk around her. She stepped in front of me and i sighed.

"If i go, maybe we can catch up on some girl stu"-

"Mom. I'm fine, iight".

I said walking away from her. I stepped out the front door and into the fall weather. It was warm enough to have on just a cardigan. I folded my arms under my chest as i held my phone in one hand, on Instagram. I was planning on buying something to eat and spending a little cash. What better to do on a Saturday?

I walked through the crowded streets until i ended up outside a restaurant called Heat. I walked in earning a few glances my way but i ignored them.

"Hi, welcome to Heat : Soul Food restaurant. How may i help you"?

"Hi, can i have a table for one please"?

"Yes follow me".

The woman grabbed a menu from her podium and walked in front of me. I sat in the booth she took me to crossing my legs under the table.

"Here's your menu. And someone will be here to take your order shortly".

She said giving me a polite smile.

"Okay, thank you".

Everything on the menu looked good. But i knew what i wanted already, chicken and waffles. The smell of polo cologne entered my nose quickly. I looked up to see two boys walking passed me. One caught my eyes specifically. His hair was light brown, hanging poofy all around his face. His light brown eyes met mine and he winked, making heat rise to my cheeks. I put my head down and pulled out my phone, doing something to distract myself from looking up at him.

Every now and then i would look up and steal afew glances from him. He was there the entire time i was. I got up to pay collection all of my things. Also putting a $50 tip on the table.

"Did you find everything okay"?

"Yes, everything was fine".

I nodded at her, going in my purse for daddy's black card.

"Your total is $27.40".

I handed her the black card but before it could even touch her finger tips, a warm hand covered mine.

"Nah, its on the house".

I looked up to see the same boy with light brown hair. The woman nodded before typing something into the computer. I put my black card back in my purse and looked up at him.

"Uh, thanks.."

"Blue, but you can call me Corry".

...

Sooo, i kinda stole the whole name Blue from "ChampagnePapi007" and i wanted to say that now before anybody says "Oooh you got the name from this book" and all that.

Yes i took the name but the story is totally different. I dont know if any other Wattpad user used the name Blue in their story but, ChampagnePapi007 was the first i saw use it.

Bur how you guys like the story so far?

More to come!

Blue & Nessa?

I don't know..

#WILD

Blue on the side >>