Chapter 6 : Memory Lane

Blue P.O.V

I looked over and watched as Ness looked out the window. It seemed like even as the music was blaring through the speakers in the car, her mind was elsewhere. Her hair was the exact same as mine. That's what i found so intriguing about her. It makes her look exotic almost. Her sexy ass can pull any nigga she wanted.

"You know beautiful, being quiet is only gone make this ride longer".

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes. They looked so dull and lifeless like she ain't been gettin sleep or some shit. I licked my lips aas my eyes travelled to her. They were perfectly glossed with some sweet smelling shit cuz i can smell it over here. I just wanted to kiss her but i know she'll probably slap the fuck out my light skin ass...

"Why should i be talking to you when you kidnapped me"?

She asked looking at me with a raised brow. I smiled and looked at her.

"If i remember correctly you hopped in my seat shawty".

"Cuz you begged 'shawty'".

She imitated me and she lightly threw her head back on my seat. I glanced back at the road but watched her out the corner of my eye. She bit her lip and looked back out the window. As soon as she looked outside her eyes grew wide.

"B-Blue. Turn around".

She stammered turning towards me. I gave her a questioning look as she pled.

"Please? I can't be over here".

"Why? You know somebody down here or sum'"?

I asked as i continued driving down the dark and empty street. I put my hand through my hair and glanced back at Nessa. Her eyes were wet with tears and one strolled down her cheek.

"Why you cryin ma? What's wrong"?

I asked her. She shook her head.

"Just please get from around here".

She pleaded. I quickly made a U, makin the car swerve. I got back on the main rode and kept driving in silence.

...

Nessa P.O.V

What are th fucking odds Blue drives down that street? Memories flooded into my mind if Bri's screams. I wrapped my arms around myself and laid my head against the window, quickly wiping away as many tears as possible.

..

"Ness, baby wake up".

My eyes fluttered open and immediately stared into hazel one's. I sat up and felt around me, touching the softest sheets i have ever felt before. I pushed myself up from the bed and looked around. I could see that i was in a bedroom. A HUGE bedroom. Light reflected from a huge smart tv that hung on the wall adjacent to the bed. A game of GTO was on the screen also. I looked back at Blue and gave him a confused look.

"Where am i"?

"My room shawty".

He grinned and sat at the end of the bed. My eyes flickered from his face to his unclothed chest, just now realizing he only wore a pair Calvin Klein boxers with red basketball shorts on top. I could see his v-line that didn't stop me from licking my lips. My eyes flickered back to Blue's face to see him with a knowing grin plastered on his face.

"If you want something, just ask ma".

I scoffed and crawled out of his bed. I looked down at my bare thighs and legs seeing i was only in a over-sized plaid blue button down. I looked up at Blue again bur this time with squinted eyes.

"So you undressin people now"?

I asked annoyed and appalled at the same time. This nigga. I thought.

"Nah just you mami. You hungry"?

He asked changing the subject. I smacked my lips and walked around his room in search of my clothes. I reached up to push my hair out of my face but as soon as i felt it, i thought of how horrible i probably looked. I rushed to an open door in his room that also let light inside of his barely lit room. I looked into his oval shaped mirror and saw my hair in a wild, curly mess on top of my head. My eyes were slightly droopy from sleeping and my breath probably reeked. I looked on the sink for anything to help me and saw a black comb and ponytail holders. I quickly combed through my tangles and put my hair into a sloppy bun.

After rinsing my mouth with a travel sized Listerine i found in his cabinet and splashing water on my face i exited his bathroom. I know it was kinda rude to be going through his shit but i wasn't about to be lookin fucked up. I stepped into his room and didn't see him anywhere. I started walking out the door when i heard voices downstairs. I walked towards the stair railing and looked down at Blue and some other boy talking. It gotta be like four in the morning and he talkin' to some nigga like its the after noon. I know my parents are gonna kill me for not callin or anything but i had to be asleep for awhile.

I began walking down the stairs and towards the two. Halfway towards them, i could see the boy look up at me. A surprised but expectant look appeared on his face as he peered up at me. Blue followed his gaze and looked behind him at me. His eyes first went down to my naked legs and a look of possession flashed over his face.

He walked over to me and bent down to my ear so i could only here him.

"Its some shorts in my top drawer ma".

He whispered lightly then stepped back to look me in the eyes. I stepped on my tip toes to whisper back in his ear.

"You not gone introduce me to your company first"?

I asked fuckin' wit him. I stood back on my feet and looked at him.

"Go upstairs Ness".

"You ain't gone introduce me nigga"?

I looked behind Blue at the boy who had a huge smile across his face. I stepped around Blue to the boy and stuck my hand out.

"I'm Nessa".

I stated smiling slightly. He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his warm, wet, lips. He kissed the back of it and paused before speaking.

"Juatin baby. Its a pleasure to meet you gorgeous".

I smiled and blushed, quickly putting my head down. I felt hands on my hips and i moved away.

"Go upstairs".

I heard Blue state harshly. I quickly stepped away and walked back up the stairs. My parents are gonna kill me.

........

#WILD