SEMIFINALS: Awards and Talking Stuff

Oh. My. God.

You guys.

This is it.

We are approaching the last task.

Oh my goodness.

Sorry about the long delay in posting these, computer troubles are not good when running a Games.

You may notice that only four entries were posted, that is because...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I had this page break because I was doing byes but...

-

-

-

-

-

-

No...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Alright I'm done.

You are the final four.

Ilva and Dylan have both withdrawn from the Games, Ilva for a list of reasons that I'm too lazy to post and Dylan so Alexander could continue in her place (sisterly love, my friends, it makes you quit Games that you are a favorite to win because yes). They both sent me not-entries and if you would like, I will post those because Ilva's is short and sweet and Dylan's made me cry real tears.

Therefore, all four of you will be moving on to the Finals with no voting involved! Say thank you to Ilva and Dylan because if they hadn't dropped out, we would've had voting and byes and all that jazz.

Although, I will tell you that Demetrius Pelei and Arian Lancaster would've received the byes if I had actually given them out. Give them a round of applause, friends, because they deserve it. It was a hard choice and I'm kind of glad that I don't have to act on it now.

So before the next task is posted...

THE LAST (kind of pathetic) MINI-AWARDS BEFORE SPECIAL AWARDS AT THE END!!!

First Entry: Demetrius Pelei

Best Characterization: Melody Maravilla

Best Entry: Arian Lancaster

Best Quote: "Contrary to popular belief, you don't look like your father. You look like your mother in the best and worst way." Alexander Rohkeus

Best Ending Line: "Don't make the same mistake I did." Melody Maravilla

(This award would've gone to Dylan Ansley-Song for "Calix, I'm sorry that I can't be the girl you wanted me to be and the one I wanted to be for you. Don't let that stop you from loving someone else. Jess... I will always love you but you have better choices than me. Pick good, okay? I'll love you always. Forever yours, Dylan." but she quit so no)

Much Ship Award: Arian Lancaster

All The Feels Award: Demetrius Pelei

The 'You Make My Heart Super Happy' Award: Melody Maravilla

Best Use Of Task: Alexander Rohkeus

THE FINAL TASK WILL BE UP SOON!