Male 5: Cedric Green

Name: Cedric Green

Age: 19

Appearance: Cedric is handsome, and he knows it. His black hair, slightly curled at the ends, falls just below his ears, a little more shaggy and casual than his brother. His eyes are hazel, although around is pupil there is a ring of blue, eye style (not even colour, as the boys have identical colours in their eyes) is the only obvious difference between the two. While Caradoc stands just slightly taller than Cedric, Cedric has more muscles, as he trains even when Caradoc can't, or is too busy with other matters.

Picture: Resembles Munro/ Thomas Chambers

Personality: Cedric isn't what one would call egotistical, no, more like... he knows what he can do to grab attention, and isn't afraid to do it. Cedric enjoys being the centre of attention, although isn't one to stand in the spotlight alone, often pulling Caradoc along for whatever wild adventure he has planned. Cedric is the more adventurous of the two, and if not training to become a skilled swordsman- something he recently got Caradoc to take up as well- he is off pulling small pranks for laughs, or exploring. He is a wild spirit, although manages to contain it when he needs to. He loves surprising people, yet respects others privacy, and if asked, will stop his 'immature'- as Caradoc sometimes calls them- jokes. Cedric doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve much, although flirts easily. Despite this, he has never actually 'dated' a girl, after his brother came out, Cedric began the belief of not wasting his time playing around, and instead looking for the person to spend the rest of his life with- one of the few life mantras he stole from Caradoc.

History: Cedric, in comparison to the disappointments of Caradoc's childhood, Cedric lived a much more regular life. Him and Caradoc were connected at the hip until they became teenagers and started going on their own paths. Cedric began working harder to perfect the sword craft him and Caradoc had always play-fought with, and after a few years, he managed to convince Caradoc to join him again. He also explored quite a lot, and became quite sneaky, knowing all the best hiding places and secret passageways. While Caradoc doesn't know it, Cedric actually had suspicions about which gender Caradoc liked before he admitted it. This belief was strengthened when Cedric caught Caradoc watching an Eight through a window. He never told Caradoc, knowing if his brother wanted him to know he would have been told, and after 4 years, when Caradoc finally told his family he liked both genders, Cedric accepted him whole-heartily. To Cedric, Caradoc was his brother, his twin, and closest friend, and who he liked didn't matter to Cedric.

Reason for Entering: Cedric was the one who originally thought it would be fun to sign up for the opportunity to win Jessamine. Despite Caradoc's obvious lack of faith, Cedric managed to convince him to sign up as well.

Province: Labrador

Caste: Four

Favourite Colour: Green

Other: Cedric is one of the only people to know about Caradoc's bisexuality, despite their father's distaste, Cedric actually admires his brother for being brave enough to tell his family when he could have easily kept it a secret.
Team Jessamine

Reason they were selected: Jessamine went along with Sierra's demands that both Green boys were chosen because of Cedric. He was just attractive and he sounded interesting. She wasn't sure why, he just caught her eye in a good way.