Female 11: Blaze Paxton

Name: Blaze Celestina Paxton

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Appearance: At first glance, the thing that would make your eyes glue themselves on her is her long, wavy, and silky auburn hair. She always keeps it up in a messy bun, so as not to get in the way while she works. She liked how it looked on her, so she kept that habit. Even if she's always outside, working, she'd managed to keep her skin a light shade of olive. Her eyes are of a faded color of emerald, which she got from one of her parents. She can't remember. And she doesn't want to. All she know was she got it from them. According to herself, she's rather a short woman for her age, with the height of around five and a half feet. She's also quite a bit muscular, from all the work she did, but she doesn't mind as long as she can use it. It's not that obvious anyway.

Personality: Blaze can be described by other people as a tomboy, probably because of her rough actions. But deep inside, she was only trying to toughen up. With only herself taking care of her three younger siblings, she learned how to become tougher. But despite this, she's a protective and caring older sister to her siblings. She's got a tough and rebellious streak in her blood, but she's still hardworking and gentle. Since her parents died, she learned how to control and keep her emotions at bay. She has trust issues and doesn't seem to know the right people to trust. But she always has her siblings by her side whenever she makes her decisions, so she didn't quite learned much about who to trust and not to trust. Her personality can change at times. She could be tough now, then she could be shy then.

History: Blaze was unfortunate enough to be born in a poor part of the Sumner province. Around the age of six, both of her parents died in a tragic accident in a construction site. Since then, she and her siblings have been moving to some of their relatives' houses until they stayed at a small house when Blaze was old enough to work.

Reason for entering: Blaze actually had no choice but to join the Selection when her siblings pleaded her to. She couldn't resist their pleading looks then, so she was forced to join. To her, it was for the money, but to her siblings, it was for her to find happiness. Of course she didn't leave until she made all of her siblings, especially Blake, the oldest, to promise to take care of each other no matter what.

Province: Sumner

Caste: Seven

Favorite color: Orange like the sunrise and the sunset. Somehow, to her, it resembles hope for a new beginning.

Other: Team Calix

Reason they were selected: Blaze's low caste was the main reason she was chosen; Calix wanted all castes to have a fighting chance in this competition. But there was something about the way that she looked like she didn't care about any of this in her picture that made him curious.