Female 1: Rosalie Divine

Name: Rosalie Divine

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Appearance: Rosalie is beautiful, in a delicate way. She has icy blue eyes that fit her pale complexion nicely, a faint dusting of pink constantly adorn her cheeks, her blond hair falls pin straight to her waist, often kept in a french plait, or an elaborate bun, her lips are soft looking and full, they are a lovely powder pink colour, her skin is clear, having suffered through spots along time ago, she has a thin, fragile build, looking like one push could break her - which is true.

Personality - Rosalie is a gentle, polite and well behavied girl, she never steps out of line, she has been raised to always do the right thing, she is taught when to smile, what things to say, she never breaks any rules, with the unwavering belief that they are there for a reason, to keep her safe.
She is patient and observent, often sitting quietly in the corner of the room, taking in everyone's behaviour, listing down their habits, so that she is aware if they speak the truth when talking to her - she will call you out if you are not. She may seem a little dull, but she longs to rebel, just a tad.

History: Rosalie has been raised under the constant care and protection from people in her family and the house help, and for a good reason, she suffers from a disease called brittle bones, push her over? She will break her wrist, maybe her leg. If she stubs her toe? There is a possibly of a few of them breaking, most likely the big toe. Faints? What would fracture a skull would most likely kill her.
She resents this fact about her, but it does have a few pluses, what she can't do physically she makes up in intelligence, at only seventeen Rosalie works with some of the greatest minds in the kingdom, earning masses of money for her family, in her family she is the oldest out of four, her, Eduardo, Bloom and Marcus, she doesn't have to try that hard to stand out.
She plays many instruments, flute, clarinet, trumpet, guitar, trombone...you name it! This is the only chance she gets to rebel, she has send application after application to different bands across the kingdom in the hopes of getting a spot...but for some reason her parents always seem to intercept the letter.

Reason for entering: Rosalie hopes that after a very boring seventeen years in captivity she may have a chance to do something interesting and rebel...or maybe just do something interesting.

Province: Fennley

Caste: Two

Favourite colour: Sky blue

Other: Team Jessamine

Why they were selected: Calix felt sympathy for the easily breakable girl and decided that he'd pick her, allow her to have something interesting for a little while. And Jessamine added that she was pretty so it was decided.