Leah

I didn't l like the fact that Bella was so interested with the Cullens. Sure I never really met them, not all of them. But they were still supposed to be our enemies. A fucking leach. The dead. Blood suckers. Cold Ones. I hated them. If you couldn't tell. Our legends were mostly the reason but also going near them made my wolf react. So I just went with hate. Though I had no other reasons to hate em. The Cullens were supposed to be the 'good' ones.

Bella had talked about them was like they were some movie stars or gods among men. And I definitely wasn't not going to let her be fooled. Even if I'd never admit I was kinda interested in what she would say about them.

I can't come right out an tell her exactly what they or I was just yet, but I could help her steal clear. I wanted to scare her really bad and make her see me as the good one. I was jealous.

So over the last few days I had been going over, sometimes with Jake, just to keep her busy and her mind off the leaches. We would talk about music and books, and anything but the beautiful god like kids at school. Did I say this. I'm totally jealous.

I finally kissed her yesterday and it was like heaven. Her lips were like clouds. Just so soft. I didn't want to stop kissing but i knew we had to breath. I asked her to mine. And we officially became a couple. She smiled and lightly giggled and was smiling just as big. No reason to be jealous. But I have to admit; I was just as worried if not more.

Tomorrow was date night and I had to admit I was nervous. But I was going to bring her to my house and fix dinner and maybe watch a movie. Just to be in her presence and be totally alone with her. I had it all planned out. I promised nothing to fancy seeing as I could only make a handful of things. Lasagna was the only big dish that I hadn't burned yet.

Before we said good night last night she brought up the Cullens again and I stiffened. But I told her that tomorrow I would let her know what I knew about them. And she nodded kissing me. Distracting me.

I had gotten permission to let Bella know about the legends and the cold ones. Sam wasn't happy and neither was Jake. They'd have to get over it. But eventually I got them to agree. I hoped that once she heard the stories she would put two and two together and I could tell her about my wolf. And the Cullens.(A:N: in my story they have to be in wolf form to imprint. They still need to lock eyes though.)

So today I started off my morning by sitting down with my mom, Old Quil, and Billy Black, and our Alpha, Sam. I explained how I felt and how Bella thought of the leaches. And they all agreed she needed to warned about them.

They also gave me some old journals to look through about another wolf who was like myself in orientation only. And of course told me how proud of me that they were. It was almost to much I have to admit.

After the sit down I called Bella asking her to come down for lunch and told her we'd talk then. She readily said she would love to. So we made plans to meet up around noon.

After getting off the phone I made a quick trip to the store and the movie store to pick up things for tonight.

After putting together the lasagna for noon I started to read one of the journals they had given to me. It was all to much to decipher. But I did pick put a few things I knew in Quileute. Like how the person who wrote the journals felt connected to a pale face and to cold ones. And how a fight broke out amongst the tribe when one of the cold ones impregnated their love. Many were killed including the baby and its mother. Also how they felt a change was coming to the tribe. They felt that someday the tribe would have to connect with the cold ones and integrate that'd world. Live in a world that co exist among all creatures good and bad.

It sound to me, the more I read, that they missed their child and family. And was lost in a depression. It was so sad. And I had so many questions for them. Like how come a cold one got one of the tribe pregnant. And why was it so forbidden for a pale face to have a baby. Surely if they were a family they were part of the tribe.