parental advisory: explicit content

I feel tingly all over. I have never gotten this feeling right before a shoot. I recall all my previous work, but this takes the cake. I finally get to the right address and knock on the door. I can hear a squeal of delight on the other side. I wipe my hands off on my pants and hope my nervousness doesn't show. Camila opens the door with a huge grin.

"This is exciting, isn't it?" She chimes at me. She extends her arms out toward the living area and I enter the house. Without my crew, I feel out of place, like this is not an actual shoot. But Camila specifically wanted me alone. I hear a noise from the kitchen and wonder if Camila has hired a prep team to make her look her best. The thought of other people makes me feel relieved. I can't seem to figure out why I'm so nervous.

"Hey Y/N," Lucy says seductively. She is teasing me, I think. I look up to see her coming from the kitchen with a glass of water. The lack of people following her makes me fear that I'll be the only one here. I've filmed many porno's, so why does this bother me so much?

"This way, Y/N-honey! I'll show you where to set up." Camila bounces down the hallway in a pair of bright pink heels. I can't help but wonder how she manages not to topple over. I can only manage my white converse.

We enter a bedroom and a little gasp escapes my lips. In the center of the room is a large round bed, covered in silky red sheets. There are a few matching pillows, but nothing else. You can walk a full 360 degrees around the bed and always have a full view of it. Along the left wall is a large walk-in closet and on the right, the wall has hooks and shelves all over it. On the shelves are an array of dildos and harnesses. Hanging from the hooks are different whips, toys, and other restraints. There is a large dresser on the far back wall, covered in candles and bottles of what I can only assume are erotic liquids, scented, probably some edible ones too.

"You like?" Camila asks. Her words roll off her tongue like a cat's purr. I smile and blush. I do like it. I picture Camila wielding her toys and I realize why I'm so nervous. It's Camila. And Lucy too. I am so attracted to both women that this seems impossible. It will be so hard to concentrate on filming. But I've always kept a special eye on Camila's work... As much as I am embarrassed to admit.

"You can set up now and call us in when you're ready." Camila smiles before bouncing out of the room. I set up the camera, then the rolling stand. For a one-person job, this is all I can really manage. I take off my converse and stay in my white socks, so I won't make any sounds while filming.

I take a practice run around the bed and realize the microphone attached to my camera isn't going to cooperate. Fumbling through my bag, I come up with a hook and another microphone. I climb onto the bed and barely reach the ceiling. Once the object is pinned to the hook, I string the microphone from it.

Finally, I take another practice run and decide everything is perfect when I realize I'm sweating. I take off my jacket and am left in only my white tank top, then I call for the girls to come in.

"Should we start out first before the filming gets started, or just do what we normally do?" Lucy asks tentatively.

"Just whatever you like, act normal, I will film and edit it," I tell her formally. I look over to see Camila playing with the camera. The red light flashes on and she smiles at us. "Camila, you're filming us," I tell her. I start to move to the camera when she demands I kiss Lucy.

"W-what?" I ask her, blind-sided by the request. I don't act; I film. Camila looks at me expectantly.

"You heard me, kiss her." She demands again. I give her a curious look, still not certain if she's serious. Lucy comes up beside me and spins me toward her. She cups my face and kisses me gently. At first, I don't kiss her back, because this whole thing is bizarre, even for me. But I'm so attracted to the small, dark-haired girl from Puerto Rico that I get lost easily and begin to kiss her back. No, this is not acting, not at all. Her lips rub into mine gently and her tongue shyly flicks against my own. I feel the heat rising up inside me when Camila says cut.