eat that pussy just like you should

You stare at her with so much passion in your eyes, and she stares back at you with just as much. You can feel your knees going weak, but you don't want to give in this time; this time, you're in control.

Camila looks at you in your red lingerie with hunger in her eyes. The bra that is barely a bra, leaves nothing to the imagination. The G-string may as well not be there.

You look at her just as hungrily in her black lingerie. The lace black bodysuit that hugs her form so perfectly almost has you drooling. Your eyes travel from the dip in her chest, the material that barely covers anything, down the see-through lace pattern that compliments her tanned skin, to the V in the material that dips between her thighs.

Camila's eyes do the same. The mount on your chest has her eyes lingering for a fraction too long, and you see her lick her lips as she imagines having those in her mouth. Then her eyes move down your perfect body, every curve, every dip, every muscle, Camila takes it all in. Her fingers twitch as she fights the urge to run over to you. As her eyes meet the tiny material concealing your gem, she doesn't she has any energy to resist left.

"I want to fuck you," she growls, her hands forming into fists.

"No, baby," you start, taking slow, calculated steps toward her; your body swaying slightly as you walk with sex dripping off each step. "I'm going to fuck you." Just you stop in front of her, only centimeters separating the two of you, Camila swallows hard, not knowing what to expect from her girlfriend.

Oh, how the tables have turned.

"Lie down," you growl, not bothering to ease into it. You know exactly what you want and you're not wasting any time in getting it.

"Right here? Y/N-"

"I said lie down!" Camila does as she's told, not used to being the one to take orders, but scared of what could happen if she doesn't listen to you. You watch as she descends to the ground, the fluffy carpet enveloping her as she lays back. You stand over her body now, feeling more powerful than you have ever felt. Camila licks her lips, anticipating what you will do next.

From her angle, she can see the mounds on your chest perk out. She can see your hard nipple stand to attention. She can see your body—all of it. She can see the V-shape of between your legs, and she can see the string of your panties disappear between the cheeks of your perfect ass. She licks her lips again knowing this will be a good meal—a fucking perfect meal.

You relish the way Camila is looking at you now. You love it. It makes you feel so powerful; so, in-control. You decide to give the girl a little show. You turn around, standing so that your legs are on either side of her body, your ass on perfect view for her now, with the panties covering less than one-percent of your gem. Your wetness is already running down your leg—the looks Camila is giving you causing your arousal.

Your hands travel behind and upward, reaching the clip to your bra. You play with it a bit, looping your fingers through the space between the material and your skin. Camila imagines her fingers doing that between your thighs; through your folds. Then you stop, and Camila groans, but you quickly move your fingers out, unclasping the bra-clip and letting the material fall limp. You bend over slightly, shaking her shoulders just enough for the material to fall from your chest and onto the ground. All the while, Camila watches your ass move side to side, a bit of drool escaping her lips.

When you stand up straight, you feel the cool air encase your hard nipples, and you immediately want more.

You turn back around, and Camila's smile turns evil and her eyes fill with even more hunger as she takes in your perfect breasts.