Chapter Nine

••• Assyria Widimer •••

We all saw her clenched fist coming my way, everyone stopped laughing but my brothers just looked amused. I smirked and simply knocked her hand out the way like a fly, she looked shocked. Well she was using werewolf speed so it might look strange for a human to do something like that. Cameron gasped and my brothers sniggered. Probably at the wolves reactions.

''What are you? I know you're not human so what are you?'' She asked in a voice so low that only I could hear. I just smiled in return and she raised her hand again and hit me square in the jaw. My head snapped to the side and I looked at my brothers, they grimaced but didn't make a move. I turned back to her with gritted teeth.

''I really wouldn't do that if I were you.'' I warned. She hit me again and my head snapped to the side from the force of it. I narrowed my eyes and turned back to face her.

"Don't.'' I warned and she raised her hand again.

I grabbed her wrist and and pulled her arm out to its full length with my left hand. I quickly brought my right hand up hitting her in the throat. She bent over gasping for air, I brought my knee up to her face and her head flew back. Still holding her arm I twisted till it was behind her back, using my right foot I swiped her legs and she fell to the floor on her knees. I released her arm and brought her into a head lock. She clawed at my face but not hard enough to break the skin.

I clenched harder blocking off her airway and she started gasping for airway. I looked and saw Cameron. His face a mask of horror but I didn't let her go, my white blonde hair fell in front of my face.

''Assyria let her go.'' Cameron said slowly. I didn't say a word, the whole gym was quiet and the teacher looked terrified. Cameron moved closer and I tensed. I was too angry right now to think straight, I just wanted Marrissa to pay.

"Let her go, she's done nothing wrong.'' He spoke in a low voice moving closer. My eyes narrowed as I stared at him, done nothing wrong?

''She stole something from me.'' I hissed at him, he flinched away from my voice. Marissa's eyes fluttered and I could tell it wouldn't be long till she passed out entirely.

''What did she steal?'' Cameron asked curiously taking another step forward. Marissa went limp but I still didn't let up on my hold. I blinked as tears formed in my eyes.

''You.'' I whispered.

''Assyria.'' My father's voice echoed through the gym. I looked at my brothers and Irvin looked away guiltily. I gulped keeping my hold on the wolf girl in my arms. Dad looked at the girl then back up to me with a sad expression on his face.

"Daddy?'' I asked, my voice choked. My brothers and Mum walked up behind him, even the girls turned up. They stared at me with worried expressions on my face as Marrissa's body started going limp.

''Let her go.'' Dad said firmly. I paused for a minute before letting Marissa drop to the floor gasping for air. Merrick picked me up bridal style in his arms as I wrapped my arms around my brother's neck. Dad moved to walked out the gym but was stopped by Mr. Forrest.

''Okay everybody but the Widimer leave the gym immediately.'' All the humans left but the wolves stayed and went over to stand behind their alpha. 

''Sic hoc in alpha?' [So this is the alpha?]" My Dad sneered in Latin.

''Where do you think you're going?'' Mr. Forrest boomed. I flinched, Merrick pulled me closer and Chloe squeezed my shoulder reassuringly. I just wanted to go home right now, maybe pig out on a tub of Ben and Jerry's before going swimming.