Chapter Nineteen

''This is Jason Smith, he's a new student here so please be nice'' Mr. Forrest said teasingly to the class, I leaned into Cameron and he was still chuckling. I rolled my eyes and slapped his leg, okay so I may have accidentally burned down the entire left side of the building while I was going ace last night.

Dad said that Mum and I managed to get out of the house and head straight for the school. So technically, it wasn't all my fault! When the alpha found out he went ape shit so Zale says, Cameron just burst out laughing.So we were all learning in the community hall, and by hall I mean insanely large building. Apparently it used to be a youth hostel but was shut down and renovated, it has three floors so plenty of room to teach our small school.

''You can go sit on the other side of Assyria at the back'' Mr. Forrest said with a scowl at me and pointed to the empty seat on my right. I smiled as he sat down. He had light blonde hair, lighter than mine and cute baby blue eyes. He was tall but not as tall as Cameron, he wasn't skinny either, you could tell that he spent a fair time at the gym. You could also tell he's a wolf.

''Hi I'm Jason'' He grinned at me, Cam pulled me a fraction closer and I smirked. Typical jealous wolf. 

''I'm Assyria, but you can call me Ri. "This is Cameron'' I introduced to him. His smiled faltered slightly but only for a split second when he looked over at Cam, Mr. Forrest had continued on his lesson about some guy called Shakebeard or Shakespeace. I had no idea and I really didn't care, I focused my attention on Jason whilst the class focused on something Mr. Forrest was explaining.

''So when did you move here?'' I asked him. He threw me a smile before answering my question. 

''Only yesterday, I'm staying with some...friends...in town for now'' He said awkwardly. 

''Oh so are you staying at the pack house then?'' I asked, he looked shocked. 

''You know?'' He asked quietly. I laughed at him, I loved nothing more than surprising people of my superior knowledge, their faces were classic! 

''I'm his mate'' I explained to him and Cameron pulled me closer as if proving my point.

''Oh so you're human?'' He asked me with raised eyebrows, I snorted. Seriously, did I look or smell human, I don't think so. 

''No, couldn't you tell from my lack of scent'' I chuckled and he looked surprised at me. 

''So what are you?'' He asked and I smirked, Cam chuckled next to me. 

''Guess'' I said.

''Vampire'' 

''No'' 

''Elf'' 

''No'' 

''Mermaid'' 

''Yup'' 

''Really?''

I nodded and Cam looked between the two of us shocked. I laughed at his expression, and the fact that it took him weeks to figure out what I was and only a manner of seconds for Jason.

''What the hell?'' He said annoyed, I kissed his cheek and he smiled instently. 

''Babe, I still love you even though you're not smart'' I patted his cheek affectionately, he narrowed his eyes at me. 

''You did not just call me stupid?'' He poked me in the side and I squirmed away. 

''Oh pretty boy but I did'' I giggled at him. He laughed at me then gave me and evil grin. Oh boy...

''How about I start tickling you right now in front of the whole class until you apologise?'' He whispered in a low voice, I looked at him nervously.