27. I Love You!

Hello people, finally I am back.
As I had previously informed you, I am informing again. If I am MIA for long, please check my message board even if you are not following me. You will Atleast be updated about where I am and when will I update next.

Thankfully, this month my posting changed, and I have a little less laod this month, so updates will be frequent. I am not setting a date this time, because this week I have to catch up with other stories too, but I will let you know when will be the next update.

Last month had been too hectic, 12 hours a day shifts, my dad's surgery, my Nagpur classes, it had been all too much and I couldn't keep up with writing. I am really sorry for making you people wait.

Lastly, I am touched with so many messages asking me to update and telling me they miss my stories. This means the world. Now that I am back, would love to read your comments and views about the chapter.

Please don't stay bounded to 'beautiful', 'lovely chapter' and 'loved it. Please update next'. Tell me how you felt about it? *puppy face*

Also none of you guessed right. Read to know the answer, it's a long update and stop assuming the worst first, hahaha!!!!!

~ There could be a thousand reasons why you don't love someone, but there is never a single reason why you do love someone. The day you get a reason to justify, the love is over Sweetie ~

Nandini opened the gate and raised her eyebrows at the visitor who gave her his most innocent smile ever, scratching the nape of his neck, his eyes a little downcast and hairs messy. Nandini frowned.

Didn't Maa said she drove herself to here? Then what was Abhik da doing at her door?

"Abhik?", Mrs. Chattejee who had come to see what was taking Nandini so long, was equally confused. Abhik had a business party that he said would be attending with Manik, and also that it would be late return at night. Then what was he doing here? That too at Manik's door step?

But the expression on Abhik's face was almost like the fake innocent one Shinchan had just before being samcked by his mother on head and that was enough for Mrs. Chatterjee to know that he had done something mischievous.

"Abhik Chatterjee! What is it this time? And where is Manik?", she crossed her hands in front of her chest, and looked at her sternly who gulped. Twenty nine years but the terror of his mother was still the same.

Before Abhik could reply though, a head peeked from behind him, with a thirty two teeth wide grin adorning the chieseled face, hairs completely messed up, tie hanging loose and the shirt tucked out of his trousers.

"Maaaaaa!", Manik almost sang as he made the appearance, still grinning like a fool while Abhik slapped his head.

So much drama to hide this giant who sang his way to the front!

Nandini was stunned, her eyebrows ready to touch the sky as he took in her husband's appearance who swayed before entering, singing a monosyllable 'Maa' but stopped when his fell on Nandini who was standing closer to the door than Mrs. Chatterjee.

He pouted, and a smile formed on Nandini's tensed face watching the goofball her husband was, staring at her with an utterly confused face, trying to decide who to hug first, Nandini or Maa? And both the ladies could not bite back the fond smile that erupted on their faces, knowing they were both special to him.

Manik continued to look between Nandini and Mrs. Chatterjee several times, but when his eyes met his mother's, she gestured him towards Nandini, making Nandini blush for she noticed the exchange, and with a huge grin, Manik lept on to her, hugging the life out of her, publically for the first time since they were married.