Pass out - Jack Avery

Requested by: @MissBilyj

Jack's POV

I held Ava's hand in mine as we walked through the streets of LA, it was really hot today, at least 100°.

"Can we get water, I don't feel good," Ava said as she wiped sweat from her forehead.

"Sure, there's a cafe a few blocks away love," I replied and kissed her hand.

As we were walking I felt Ava go slower and slower and I could tell she was getting exhausted, but before I could mention it she fell. I caught her before she could hit her head.

I went on my knees and held her in my arms, not knowing what to do. Her eyes were open but they were lost, she was unconscious.

"Ava! Baby, wake up!" I said quickly. I picked her up in my arms and waved over a taxi, I quickly got in and sat down with Ava. "The hospital, as fast as you can."

I looked down at Ava and started crying. "Come on baby, you'll be ok," I sobbed and held her closer to me. "You'll be ok princess I promise."

We arrived at the hospital and I quickly ran into the emergency room. A nurse came over to me and I quickly explained the situation. The nurse brought a hospital bed over and I laid Ava down on it. "I love you baby," I whispered before they took her away.

I took out my phone and called Jonah sobbing.

"Hey bro, what's wrong?" he asked when he answered.

"Ava passed out and we're in the hospital, bring the boys here as fast as you can," I sobbed.

"Ok, we'll be there soon," he said then hung up.

I curled up on my seat and cried until they arrived.

I saw the guys walk into the waiting room and I stood up sobbing, Jonah ran to me and wrapped me in his arms. "Sh, it's ok Jack, she'll be ok," he soothed while rubbing my back.

"I'm scared Jonah," I said into his shoulder.

"I know you are, but she'll be ok, Ava's a strong girl," he explained. I nodded but stayed in the hug for a while longer.

*an hour later*

"Ava (whatever ur last name is)," a nurse called. The boys and I stood up and walked over to her. "We gave her an IV and she's ok, you can see her now. Follow me."

We followed her through the hospital to a room where I saw my baby laying on a hospital bed. I ran to her side and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so glad you're ok," I sobbed into her shoulder.

"I'm ok baby," she replied. I stayed in the hug until I calmed down then I pulled away and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I love you so much baby girl," I told her.

"I love you too."

A/N sorry if this is bad, I'm not really motivated to write rn.... but I hope u liked it anyways

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!