Baby fever - Daniel Seavey

Requested by: @kokopiloko

Alexa's POV

I walked into the room where my boyfriend Daniel and I were staying in Hawaii.

"Wow, it's beautiful," I mumbled as I looked around our bedroom. It had beautiful ocean blue bedsheets, seashells scattered on the white dressers. The walls were painted a tan sand colour and the ground was hard floor wood.

"Not as beautiful as you my love," Daniel said and gently kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked up at him.

"I love you," I said gently.

"I love you too princess," he replied. Daniel quickly pecked my lips before we started unpacking.

*after unpacking*

Daniel and I walked into the living room of the beach house where the other guys, Gabbie, and Lavender were all hanging out.

"Finally done unpacking lovebirds?" Jonah teased.

"Shut it stupid," I said playfully with an eye roll.

"Ok ok," Jonah said, putting his hands up in defence. I looked over at Lavender and saw her staring at me.

"Oh hello there little Lav," I said and kissed her forehead. I looked at Gabbie and she nodded before I took Lavender from her. I set Lavender on my hip and gently rocked back and forth. "Hello," I said gently. "What are you doing?" I asked in a playful baby voice. Lavender gurgled with a smile, making me giggle.

Daniel wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek, then admired Lavender with me.

I gave Lavender back to Gabbie then we all decided to go swimming for the rest of the day.

*after swimming*

It was about 5:00pm when we all got out of the pool.

We all changed but Gabbie and Jack changed into something fancier than normal.

"Hey Alexa, can you watch Lav? Jack and I are going out for the evening," Gabbie asked me.

"Yeah of course," I replied. I took Lavender from her arms.

"There are diapers in Jack and my room, a bottle with formula is in the fridge, she'll probably be hungry soon, and put her to bed whenever she falls asleep," Gabbie explained quickly.

"I'll be fine Gabs, go have fun," I said, shooing her away.

"Ok, thank you so much," she said with a smile. Jack and Gabbie left, leaving Lavender, me, and the other guys.

Over the next few hours I brought Lavender to the beach for a bit, then took her home.

When we got home Lavender was sleeping in her stroller. I smiled then took her out, careful not to wake her. I smiled down at the sleeping baby in my arms then put her in her crib.

I was looking down at Lavender when I felt Daniel's arms wrap around my waist from behind me. I smiled as he kissed my neck softly.

"She's pretty cute," Daniel whispered.

"Yeah, babies are adorable," I replied with a sigh.

"What's wrong love?" Daniel asked gently.

"I won't have a baby for many more years," I sighed again. Daniel turned me around and held my waist close to him.

"We could change that," he whispered with a smirk. He placed his lips on mine and slowly brought me to our bedroom.

Let's just say, it was a fun night for us.

*2 weeks later*

I looked down at the pregnancy test with a smile.

I ran out of the bathroom and into Daniel and my bedroom at the house.

"I'm pregnant," I said then hugged him tightly. He kissed the top of my head then spun me around.

We pulled away from the hug and we smiled at each other.

"I love you Dani," I whispered.

"I love you too princess."

A/N I'm so sorry for not posting in forever, my mental health has been all over the place. I'm going to try to post more often for you guys❤️