Sophie Rose Seavey - Daniel Seavey

Requested by: eternalnamjoon

Requested by:  eternalnamjoon

Helly's POV

"How are you?" Daniel asked through the phone screen.

"I'm doing ok," I replied. My boyfriend Daniel has been on tour for the past two months, I'm also pregnant, and I'm due in 2 weeks, Daniel's supposed to be back by then.

"How's the baby?" he asked.

"Pretty good, he or she is quite the kicker," I said with a laugh. Daniel smiled.

"I'm glad you're both ok," he said with a smile.

"Lavender should have a friend soon," I told him.

"Yes, they'll be the bestest friends ever!" he said with a playful voice. We both laughed a little bit.

"It's getting late over here, I'm going to head to bed."

"Ok, call me as soon as you wake up, I don't care what time it is here," he instructed.

"Ok, I love you," I said.

"I love you too baby, have a good sleep," he said then blew me a kiss. I caught it in my hand and placed it on my cheek. "Good night," he said then hung up.

I smiled then put my phone down and fell asleep.

*2:00am*

I woke up and felt water on the bed. Shit. My water broke. I quickly grabbed my phone and called Gabbie, my best friend.

"Hey girl, what's up?" she asked with a yawn.

"Gabbie. My water just broke," I said panicked.

"Oh shit. Ok, do you have your hospital bag ready?" She asked.

"No, we haven't prepared at all," I said as a few tears fell down my cheeks.

"Don't panic Helly, just get yourself downstairs and outside, I'll be here to pick you up in a few minutes," she explained.

"Ok," I replied then hung up. I slowly got out of bed, grunting in pain the whole time.

I slowly make my way down the stairs and put on sandals.

I walked out the door and Gabriela was instantly at my side helping me to the car. "What about Dani?" I asked.

"I've already called him, he's on a flight home, he'll be here as soon as possible, let's go," she said then helped me into the passenger seat. She got into the driver seat then started driving to the hospital.

During the whole ride I was groaning in pain.

"Why is it so fucking painful?" I whined.

"I don't know, but we're almost there," Gabriela replied.

When we got to the hospital Gabriela brought me into the emerge and a few nurses took me into my own private room.

I got an IV and some pain medication so I wouldn't be in too much pain. I laid under the blanket as another pain hit me. I groaned in pain and Gabbie looked at me sympathetically.

"Daniel's on his way, it'll be ok," she said and held my hand. I nodded slightly.

"Who's at home with Lav?" I asked.

"Racheal, Lavender's ok, don't worry," I explained.

"Ok," I said with a nod.

"After all, she's about to have a best friend," Gabriela commented. I smiled and nodded.

About 2 hours and many more contractions later it was time.

"Are you ready Helly?" A nurse asked sweetly. I nodded and looked at Gabriela in fear.

"D-Dani," I mumbled.

"Shh, it's ok Helly, he'll be here soon," she said. I nodded.

"Ok, push on 3. 1, 2, 3," the nurse instructed. I pushed harshly and shouted in pain. Just then the door opened and Daniel ran in. He ran to my side and held my hand in replace of Gabriela.

"Thank god," I breathed out in relief.

"I'm here baby girl," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Ok push again. 1, 2, 3," the nurse said. I pushed again and squeezed Daniel's hand.

"Good job love," he said with a gentle smile.

"Ok, one more push, 1, 2, 3," the nurse said. I pushed one more time then I heard cries of a baby.

"It's a girl," a nurse told me with a smile. I got handed a small baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket. I held her close to me and smiled down at her.

"Hi baby," I said with a smile. Daniel smiled at us and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Do you want to hold her?" I asked Daniel. He nodded and smiled. I gently handed her over to Daniel and he held her in his arms.

"Do you have a name picked out?" Daniel asked me.

"Yeah, Sophie Rose Seavey," I answered. He smiled and nodded.

"I love it," he said with a smile. I yawned widely. "Go to sleep baby," Daniel said and kissed my forehead. I nodded then closed my eyes, sleep slowly taking over my body.

A/N I hope you like this!!

•••••

Make sure you vote and comment💞

PM me for a request❤️

Keep reading!