Surprise! - Jonah Marais

Y/N's POV

My boyfriend Jonah has been away for tour with his band for about 5 months, since he left we haven't seen each other in person, only over FaceTime.

I walked up to our shared bedroom, yes I live with the boys. I grabbed one of Jonah's sweatshirts and put it on, I put some of his cologne on the pillow then laid in the bed and put on our favourite movie to watch together.

As I was watching the movie I started crying because I missed Jonah so much. My phone started ringing and I saw Jonah FaceTiming me, I answered and his face popped up on the screen.

"Hi baby," he said with a sweet smile. "Why are you crying?"

"I miss you," I replied.

"Aww baby, it won't be long before I'm home," he said.

"I know, but that's a whole month away," I said as I wiped my tears.

"Actually it will only be a few seconds."

"What? I'm confused," I told him.

"Come open the door baby," he instructed.

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted. I threw down my phone on the bed and ran downstairs, I opened the door and saw Jonah standing there with flowers. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist, he held me tightly and I put my head into his neck. I started crying uncontrollably, Jonah kissed my head gently.

We stayed like that for another minute then he put me back on the ground. I quickly attached our lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

We pulled away when we ran out of air and smiled at each other.

"I missed you so much," I told him.

"I missed you too beautiful," he replied then kissed the top of my head. I took the flowers then realized that Corbyn was recording all of it, I looked at him and he smirked.

"I got all of it on video," he said as he put his phone away. "Now do I get a hello hug?"

I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you bean," I told him.

"I missed you too," he replied then we pulled away. I saw the other boys then I also hugged them.

We all walked inside and I put the flowers in a vase on the table.

"Bro, why would you get her flowers?" Zach asked.

"Because she likes flowers, why?" Jonah asked.

"Because now we're stuck seeing pink flowers for a few weeks," Zach said.

"Oh shut it Herron," I said as we all sat on the couches. I sat on Jonah's lap and put my head into his neck. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too."

A/N ok I'm so sorry for the crappy stories but I'm running out of ideas so plzzzzzz send requests!!