Drunk - Corbyn Besson

Requested by: @sunriseseavey

Josie's POV

I picked up my phone after seeing that I was getting a call from my best friend and crush, Corbyn.

"Hey Corbs," I welcomed.

"Josieeeee," he slurred. I could tell he's drunk. I laughed but then heard a different voice.

"Hey, I'm Corbyn's friend, Jonah. I heard you're Corbyn's friend. He's at a party totally drunk and I can't drive him home because I had a few drinks myself. Would you be able to come pick him up?" The voice asked.

"Yeah of course! Send me the location and I'll be there soon," I said happily.

"Ok, thanks."

Jonah hung up the phone and soon after I got a text with the location.

I quickly got into the car and started driving to the party.

When I got to the party I instantly saw someone, who I assumed was Jonah, helping Corbyn stand.

I pulled up next to them and Jonah helped Corbyn into the passenger seat.

"Do you need a ride?" I asked Jonah.

"Oh no. This is my house," he said with a small laugh.

"Oh ok, thanks for calling me, I'm glad that he'll get home safe," I said with a smile.

"No problem, see you later," Jonah said then closed the door. I pulled away from the house and started driving to my apartment, I was letting Corbyn stay with me for the night so I can take care of him.

"Josieee," he slurred.

"Yes Corbyn?" I asked with a small giggle.

"I love you," he said happily.

"I love you too bean."

"No, I wanna be your boyfrienddd. I'd take you on dates and buy you nice things," he mumbled. I sat there in shock, he actually likes me back. Maybe it's just the alcohol talking but I don't know.

"That sounds nice Corbs, but let's just get you to bed ok?" I asked as I pulled into my apartment complex. He nodded lazily.

I helped him out of the car and up to my apartment.

I brought him into my bedroom and started taking off his shirt to change it.

I put a hoodie on him that he keeps here then changed his jeans out for jogging pants.

He laid down and I helped him get under the covers.

"Josie, my tummy hurts," Corbyn pouted.

"Let's get you to the bathroom bean," I said then helped him up. He wobbled over to the bathroom then immediately threw up into the toilet. I rubbed his back with a sigh.

When he finished throwing up I helped him wipe his mouth then brought him back to bed. I got into bed with him and cuddled into him with a smile.

"Goodnight bean," I mumbled.

"Night night Josiee," he slurred tiredly. I smiled then slowly fell asleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up in Corbyn's arms, and he was just staring at the ceiling.

"Morning Corbs," I said as I stretched my body.

"Morning," he groaned as he rubbed his head.

"How drunk was I?" He asked.

"Not too bad, slurred words, throwing up, could barely walk, the usual," I teased. He threw a pillow at me but I caught it with ease.

"Shut up, I'm not drunk very often," he said. I laughed then threw a bottle of Advil at him. It hit his shoulder and he jumped slightly before taking two pills.

"I'm going to make breakfast, come to the kitchen when you're ready," I explained then walked out of the bathroom.

I mixed together pancake batter then started making the pancakes.

*10 minutes later*

I flipped the last pancake and waited for it to cook. I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hi Corbyn," I welcomed with a soft smile.

"Hi Josie," he said then let go of me. "I have a question for you."

"Ok?"

I faced him with a smile.

"Would you uh, would you like to go on a date with me sometime?" Corbyn asked nervously while scratching he back of his neck.

"Shit, you remember that conversation?" I asked.

"Well, when I said I'd like to be your boyfriend, you said that sounded nice," Corbyn explained. "So, what do you say?"

"Of course bean," I said then hugged him. I smiled into his shoulder.

I can't wait for my life with this boy.

A/N sorry for not posting in forever, life's been crazy