Chapter 7

I wokeup and turned to see a sleeping Niall. I sighed and all of a sudden I could see 2 very blue eyes looking into mine.

"Jeez, Niall" I said holding my breath "Don't do that again!"

"Sorry" he said getting out of bed and pulling on a pair of jeans.

I walked into the bathroom and put on my clothes from last night and threw Nialls clothes I wore into his hamper in the corner. I quickly brushed my teeth and my hair.

I lifted up my shirt and stared at my stomach.

I walked out the door and Niall was making eggs.

My stomach felt foul. 

Not again! I mentally yelled

I ran into the bathroom and threw-up once again. I felt Niall come and hold my hair once again. This is not how I wanna spend the next 9 months.

When I was done, I brushed my teeth again and sat on Niall's couch.

"I wanna go home" I announced to him.

He looked at me and sighed. He turned off the stove and dissapeared in his bedroom for a bit. He came back out with a T-shirt.

"You ready" He asked holding up his car keys.

I nodded and went to go put on my shoes.

On the way home was silent, but I didn't care. I needed time to think and plan. I made my desicion last night and I know what i'm going to do. 

He parked in front of Harry and Louis's flat. I stayed in the car for a little while longer, and turned to look at the side of his head.

"Niall" I said looking at him

"Hmm" He replied

"I need to tell the guys" I said

He looked at me so now we were facing eachother.

"and i'm getting" I stopped and swallowed hard. This is not that easy to say. 

"I'm getting an abortion" I said.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Y-you sure" He stuttered

I felt the tears come down my face as I nodded my head

***************************

Hey guys!! What do you think. I know this is short, but keep in mind that 1.) I have a life 2.) I have school and 3.) I have other stories to update on.

Tune in tomorrow to find out more!!