Chapter 13

"Pass the salsa" Niall said to Louis

Louis passed him the salsa and the conversation continued.

We were all eating Tacos that Harry made. And might I say that it is DELICIOUS!! They are my 2nd favorite food, besides french fries. Make that 3rd, because Nutella comes 2nd.

Liam hasn't come yet. I'm starting to get worried. As if on cue, their was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" I said standing up to go answer the door. I opened it to reveal a very pissed off looking Liam, and an even more pissed off Danielle.

Great. He brought the she-devil with him.

He walked past me, and sat at the table and Danielle followed.

"Uhh...hello to you too" I said shocked. I closed the door and walked back to my spot at the table

He just glared at me and continued adding meat into his taco

"Well then. I wonder whats been up your butt" I said rolling my eyes, making myself another Taco

"Lilly....can you shut the hell up"

I stopped adding lettuce, and looked up to look at him. The conversation at the table stopped and everyone looked at him.

"Excuse me?"

"Lilly-" 

"No." I said, cutting Zayn off. continuing to look Liam in the eyes

Jenna put her hand on my arm and I brushed her off

"Say that again?" I asked, glaring at him. He refused to look away from my eyes no matter how hard I glared. But Liam's stubborn, I know that.

"I said" He paused, placing his Taco on his plate "Shut the hell up"

"Why should I?" I said my voice getting higher "Your the one who comes into the house with such a bad-ass attitude, ruining the mood, while everyone else is having a good time.I don't know whats wrong with you, but you need to stop or else I-"

"Or what" He said cutting me off

I didn't answer. I just sat there like an idiot.

"Your the one who came around here acting like your the queen. You changed, and not in a good way either" He spat "You act like your the top of the world. You think you can do whatever the fuck you want, because your spoiled. You think your all that, too-cool-for-anything. Your NOT, to me your-"

"Liam stop!" Niall yelled

"What am I too you, huh?" I hissed

"Your nothing. To me your nothing"

"Liam!" Harry yelled

"That was uncalled for" Louis said, standing up

"Lilly" Megan said walking over to me. Jenna squeezed my hand.

That cut me like a knife. I felt like someone ripped out my heart and stomped all over it. That killed me. And here I am thinking I fell in love with him. I looked over and saw the smug smile on Danielles face. 

I tried to fight the tears. But if I stayed around any longer, the tears would fall.

"You know what Liam" I said, standing up and grabbing my phone off the kitchen counter "Your right. I did change. I've been through so much shit. Shit that you will never understand. But your sooo wrong, I'm not the way you think I am."

His face went from disgust to regret.

He was abut to say something, but I slipped on my shoes and ran out the door.

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I ran for a couple blocks. I ran untill I couldn't run anymore. I had no idea where I was going, but apparenlty my legs did, because I was at the park. The same park I went to with Liam not too long ago. I pulled out my phone and I saw that I had a bunch of texts. Most of them asking where I was. But I read the one that mattered the most to me

                                                   *Leeeeyuuuuuum ^_^*

Lil's. I'm sorry, I just wasn't in the best of moods. I got into a huge fight with Dani about-well...nevermind. Please come back, i'm worried-Your best friend (hopefully) Liam

I turned off my phone and finally just cried.