Chapter 4

Today is my b-day. So I felt generous and updated :) enjoy

~Nialls P.O.V~

"HE RAPED YOU? THAT SON-OF-A-"

"Wait Niall, thats not all.....i'm pregnant"

Those words hit me. Hard.

The girl that I've had a crush on since the second I layed eyes on her was pregnant. With a rapists baby. How messed up was that?

"Your w-what?" I asked tears coming to my eyes, as I already knew the answer.

"I'm pregnant" She said again breaking down into hysterical tears.

I pulled her in for a hug. No wonder she was acting so strange. She dosen't deserve this! That asshole should pay. I can't stand sick people like that.

Why?

Why?

Why? Why did this happen to Lilly?

She dosen't deserve this. Actually all the girls this happens to don't deserve this!

"Lilly" I said pulling away from the hug and looking her in the eyes "You HAVE to tell the other lads. This is too big a secret. How will Liam feel?"

"What do you mean 'How will Liam feel'?" She asked bitterly

"But he's your best friend. What about the other guys?" I asked

She sighed as she looked at the ground.

"Niall...what am I going to do?" She asked sounding worried

"The right thing" I half smiled. Inside I felt like shit.

"I mean about this" She said pointing to her stomach

I gulped "Well, its a matter of whether or not you want to keep the baby..."

"I can't get an abortion, I just....I-I-I c-can't. I can't live with the fact that I killed a baby. I can't give it away to adoption, how would you feel if your mom gave you away?"

"So your going to keep it?" I whispered.

After a long pause she replied with no.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know...I'm 18, This is too much" She said wiping down the reapeted tears coming down her face.

"You know what you have to do" I said standing up, and helping her up as well.

"Go tell Liam?" She asked. I nodded.

"Will you come with me?" She asked again looking deep into my eyes

"Of course, Lilly" I said walking her towards my car.

She smiled "You know I can always count on you"

"Thats what best friends are for, right?" I lied. I wanted to be so much more.

*****************************************************

                                          ~Lilly's P.OV~

I knew telling Niall was the right thing.

Now I just have 4 others to get through with.

Niall, he just understands. I feel more connected to him.

The whole drive to Liam's flat, Niall kept annoying me, making sure I was alright and comfortable and all that suff. I guess because of this baby he wants me to feel....I don't know.....Less like crap.