Chapter 12

"Jesus" I moaned flushing the toilet. I hate morning sickness

"Damn, Lilly...are you okay?" Harry asked helping me up

"I'm fine" I said grabbing my toothbrush, and started brushing my teeth

"That does NOT look like your fine" 

"Louis, I'm fine" I sighed

"No your not. We need to take you to the doctor" Louis said, pulling his shirt over his head

"NO!" I yelled, horrified "I mean no. Please? I'm fine, I promise"

Going to the doctor means blood tests and urine tests, which means their gonna find out i'm pregnant. I can't let that happen.

"If you say so..." Harry said skeptically. Louis stood their and eyed me for a couple more seconds looking for an answer, than gave up and walked back to the living room.

It's 3:00 pm, and i've thrown up at least twice.

I walked into the room pulled out my phone and called Ryder

"Hello?"

"Hey babe"

"Oh.....umm, hey Lil's" He said hesitantly

"Ryder, you okay?" I questioned

"I'm fine" He said a bit too fast

"Are you on drugs?" I joked

He laughed "No, of course not, baby"

"Alright. Thats the last thing I need" I smirked

"Are you smirking?" Ryder asked

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'

"I'm so gonna get you" He laughed

"Oh, really" I flirtasiously teased

"Ya, really" He teased back

"Babe, i'm gonna go and take a shower, kay?" I heard a voice say in the background. A female voice.

"Who was that?" I asked, my heart pounding faster and faster. He couldn't be cheating on me. Could he? Oh my gosh....No, not Ryder. No.

"Babe, you don't trust me?" He asked.

"Of course I trust you. But who was that!" I yelled

"My cousin's girlfriend." He said emotionlessly

"Oh my gosh....i'm sorry Ryd-"

"Don't be. But, i've gotta go now...So bye" He hung up, without giving me a chance to say bye back.

That just proves how bad of a girlfriend I am. I suck at being best friends too.

I screw everything up. and i'm gonna fix everything right now. Starting with an appointment.

I pulled out my laptop and searched up some doctors in the London area that could provide Abortions. Then out of no where, I shut my laptop down.

I fought back the tears threatning to burst. I need to be strong. I can't keep a baby out of rape. I need to be strong.

I took a long sip of the water bottle on the desk next to my bed. I turned back on my computer, stood up to lock the door and came back to put the password into the laptop.

I need to be strong.

I found a clinic. Wow.

I found the phone number and called the clinic

"Hello?" The lady asked on the other end

"Hi" I paused to take a deep breath "I need...I-I need to get an abortion done" I managed to say, but my voice went up a few octaves at the word 'Abortion'

"Sweetie...have you giving this alot of thought" She asked, probably assuming it of Teen pregnancy

"I was raped" I admitted.

"You don't need to tell me that, love. How old are you?" She asked more softly

"18"

"Ahh...So I assume you don't need parental permission or anything" I could hear her ruffling some papers at the other end of the phone

 "How about Next Wendsday? October 3rd? 12:30 pm?" She asked

"Perfect" I said. Around that time, the boys will be at an interveiw around that time. Ryder would be leaving on Monday, and Jenna and Megan would be able to take me to the clinic. All without me ever telling anyone.

I hung up, and lay on the bed for a couple hours, acknowledging the fact that Im going to kill a baby next week. I cried my eyes out for another 2 hours and then lay in bed untill Louis picked the lock and forced me to come and eat dinner because the rest of the mates would be coming over to the flat for a taco night.

I gave in and said i'd be their in a few minutes. I pulled out the phone to call Jenna.

"Hello?"

"Jenna....my life is an absoute mess. I'm going to kill a baby next week, I haven't told my boyfriend or my best friend yet, my boyfriend COULD be cheating on me, i'm in love with 2 of my other best friends, that 1 best friends girlfriend hates me, and....and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO" I cried

"Babe...its gonna be alright" Jenna said trying to calm me down. After a while of trying to sooth me she annpunced she's going to come over and is bringing Megan with her.

I sighed and went into the bathroom to wash my face. I looked horrible. My velvet red hair was a huge-ass mess, my makeup was running and I just looked ugly. I wiped all makeup off my face and fixed my hair into a messy bun and let my bangs hang down on the sides. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and a little lipgloss because Niall and Liam were coming over and I didn't want them to see me like this. I walked out into the living room and sat on the couch and awaited the rest of the arrivals.

**********************************************

BREAKING NEWS!!! It's not confirmed yet, but Danielle and Liam might have broken up. Its on alot of websites and we're waiting for one of them to say if its true or not.Aparently Danielle's tired of being lonley becaus the bands so busy. Omigod I love Dani and Liam together *cue the tears* I guess the story line in my story might change a little bit, so look forward for a twist in things.