Chapter 14

~Liam's P.O.V~

I stayed over while evryone else left. I needed to apologize to Lilly. I was really out of line, and she means the world too me. I didn't mean anything, I swear!

Danielle and me got into a intense arguement. She thinks I spend more time with other girls instead of her.

"Thats not true" I told her, thinking back on the memory.

"Then why do you ALWAYS spend time with Lilly!" She screeched

"Because she's my best friend" I said my voice on the verge of yelling

"And i'm your girlfriend" She said back calmly

"You know what, lets just go. The guys and Lilly are waiting for us"

"Everythings all about Lilly!" She exclaimed throwing her hands in the air as she went to go grab her coat.

I exhaled loudly and stood up to go to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, my hair sticking out in crazy direction from me putting my hand through it every second. I turned on the faucet and washed my face.

I like Lilly. and not just as a friend. I feel stupid and i'm the most selfish person in the world! I don't deserve Dani's love or Lilly's friendship, If we even have a friendship anymore.

I shut the water and heard Louis exclaim about someone coming back.

I dried my hands on the towel quickly and rushed out of the bathroom.

Lilly stood their looking through me. Not at me, through me. Her eyes were as puffy and swollen, and as red as her hair. She's been crying, and i'm the one that put her through that pain.

Guilt instantly stabbed my gut for the millionth time.

"Lilly" I breathed out looking her in the eye

She just walked past me and slamed the door. I could hear her lock it in the silence.

"You screwed up this time" Harry said, falling on top of the couch.

"Shut up" I hissed grabbing my jacket

"Its obvious you like her, mate" Louis said sitting next to Harry.

I walked out the door. and slammed it on my way.

I arrived home and unlocked the door with my key. I exhaled loudly again and took off my jacket. Danielle or Lilly. Danielle or Lilly. I love Danielle, but I like Lilly!

I walked into my room and Danielle was already their sitting on the bed. With a suitcase?

"What the hell?" I asked confused

"Liam, i'm tired of this. I feel like you care more about other girls than you do about me! and i'm TIRED!" She screamed, standing up on her feet

I was unable to say anything. To tired to say anything. I glanced at the clock that read 1:23 am. and looked back at Danielle who was moving her arms around wildly as she poured out her feelings, while I stood their dumbly.

"...And I can't take it anymore, I don't feel like you love me enough and thats not fair to me" Danielle continued "So....You have to make a desicion. Its me or Lilly" She said looking at me with tears in her eyes as she set down her suitcase and crossed her arms.

Yup. I'm screwed.

                                                                                        ~Lilly's P.O.V~

When I heard the front door close I stepped out of the room and tiptoed into the kitchen to get some Ben&Jerry's Icecream tub from the fridge. Harry and Louis were wathcing X-Factor U.S.A, so they were pretty distracted.

I was in desperate need for some Cookie Dough. I needed time to be alone and to heal a little.

I feel so stupid. Having a crush on Liam when he's so obviousley in love with Danielle. For having a bit of a crush on Niall and him liking me back even though I don't feel 100% with him. For Ryder loving me so much, and I don't even love him back.

I really have a messed up life.

I took a spoonful of the Cookie Dough Icecream and stuffed it in my mouth. I moaned in delight of the frosty, cold treat. This is what I really need. To get fat and be worry free.

*****************************

I know I haven't updated in a while! and i'm sorry!! Forgive me please .I've been going through some things and bad times and now their over!

Now my updates will be regular, so expect an update tomorrow. I'm sorry this chapter isn't all that great plus its short, and its a cliffhanger!! So whats our poor little Liam going to do??

And what about Lilly? What do you think will happen with her?

Comment below!!!