Chapter 16

"Do you even have a lisence?" Was the first thing I asked him when I got into the car

"Does it matter?"

"Zayn!?"

"Kidding...and no, I don't have one"

"Suppose the police catch you?" I smirked

"Comeon, i'm Zayn Malik!" He exclaimed

"I'd like to see how your gonna explain THAT one to the judge" I told him leaning back in the seat and pulling my seatbelt

"Sooo....Are you okay?" He asked me

I sighed "Well, when your boyfriend cheats on you, you never know, do you?"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" He screamed, pulling the car over

"Zayn please, its over now" I sighed, putting a hand to my face

"Tell me you dumped his sorry ass?" He said looking at me with a pain in his eyes

"Of course I did"

"Good" He smiled "You deserve waaaayyyyy better. Come to think of it, he's actually kind of a douche"

"I really don't know what I saw in him" I lied.

Truth is...I still think I love him. But how selfish is it of me to like Niall AND Liam AND Ryder?

I just..I'm just so confused.

"Hey, hey, don't cry" Zayn cooed, pulling in to the closest gas station. He parked, walked out the car door and opened mine. Before I attempted to walkout, he sat in with me and wrapped me in a hug.

He smelled like vanilla.

I cryed into his shoulders from all the shit i've been going through

I'm only 18, yet i'm pregnant with a rapists baby, getting an abortion, my boyfriend cheated on me, and i'm still in love with him and 2 of my best friends. I just can't keep up with everything!!!!!

"Shhh..." He whispered in my ear and kissed my forhead.

After a while I stopped crying and we just sat there untill the lights of the gas station turned off, indicating its closing time.

"Thanks" I whispered to Zayn, appreciating his kindness

"No probs" He smiled and we drove to Harry and Louis flat.

We said our goodbyes and I walked inside. I gave Zayn a thumbsup letting him know I made it safe to the house.

"3 days" I whispered to myself. 3 days untill my abortion...

"LILLY!" Megan screamed in joy

"My god! We haven't heard from you in forever!" Megan exclaimed wrapping me in a hug

"48 hours" I smirked

"Comeon

"ShutUp Jenna" I rolled my eyes at her

I glanced over at Louis watching the T.V. So peacful, so calm. So inncocent.

"Did you hear from Eleanor, latley?" I asked him

"Yeah...actually this morning!" He beamed

Jenna looked down at her feet, ignoring his talk about how him and her were going on a date tomorrow.

Megan tugged my sleeve and I look at her. She was eyeing my bedroom door and dragged Jenna with her. I followed along locking the door.

"So...pretty soon, huh?" Megan announced flopping on my bed

"I guess..." I sighed sitting next to her

"I'm so sorry, babe. You need to tell Ryder if not Liam, though." Jenna said shyly from where she sat     on the floor

"I c-can't" I stuttered, my eyes tearing up again

"Why not?" Megan asked, sitting up immediatly in my bed looking directly at me "What happened...?"

"He...cheated on me"

"WHAT!?!?" They both screamed at the same time.

"WITH WHO!" Megan demanded standing up now, taking both of my arms in her forceful grath

"Eleanor" I whispered ever so quietly. But apprently not to quietly...

"Who!?" Megan asked confused in anger at the same time Jenna screamed "THAT FUCKING BITCH!"

 I sighed and held back my tears looking at the both of them in pain.

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIVE IT!?" Jenna continued screaming

"Jenna...he's gonna hear you!" I shouted

"Who's Eleanor?" 

"Louis girlfriend" She said her head fuming with anger "I can't belive the fucking bitch...why Louis!? why would ANYONE in their damn right mind cheat on Louis!?"

"And Lilly!" Megan threw in there

Jenna quickly turned to look at me, her face flushed "I know..i'm sorry Lil's! Ryders a fucking jackass. To be honest I never really liked him..." She looked at the ground as she said this.

"Guys...I've had a rough night...I'm gonna go to sleep. Care to sleepover?" I asked, walking to my closet and already taking off my top.

"Yeah..imma go get ready for bed," Jenna yawned taking Megan out with her.

As soon as I heard the bathroom door shut, I sat on top of a bunch of jeans and just cried, silently.

Short, but I didn't have anytime. I'm sorry its horrible but I was rushing!