30. a sick niña

Honestly, I know every wattpad author says this and every celebrity and every body in the world but I love you guys truly. Like I'll write a chapter and post it and be SO mfing excited to read the comments and see what you guys have to say

I just wanted to let you all know that your reading and voting and comments aren't in vain, I promise I read every last one lmao, and honestly a lot of you should be writing your own wattpad stories because these comments have me dying sometimes

Like you guys have so much wit and talent, bring it to the table and write your own story and I'll be right there supporting because when you guys comment I'm always smiling and rolling laughing and just...I haven't seen one negative comment yet.

I just love you guys so much and I'm so happy that you're choosing to take the time out of your day to read my story. Like I said before in a previous chapter, reading what you guys comment helps me to get to know you all and that's another reason why i LOVE writing on Wattpad because when you guys show love and tell me what parts you liked with all those "slay" comments and shit, I LOVE THAT. It literally inspires me and im like "ok i need to get the next chapter out asap because yall are just on fire with these comments"

Like you guys get me hype over my own story ♥ Real live

Anyway, let me stop rambling n just give y'all what you're here for--

Ladies and gentlemen...I present to you....

DEEZ NUTS

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Im sorry, I had to.

Okay fr this time

30. a sick niña

Among the many things to say about how the previous day went down, in short...I wasn't expecting any of that.

I wasn't emotionally prepared to take all the hits and verbal bashes because of a stupid decision I made, but also a situation that had been totally misunderstood.

I owned that I put myself in the position to be looked at as a whore or whatever you'd like to call it, but I also knew that I had still been in a vulnerable place at the time, and Melvis was far older than me, and he was well-aware of my situation.

Taking advantage of the fact that I was suffering still, he had offered me something I craved.

Affection.

I had went to the bathroom with him, I had willingly got down on my knees-- but the moment the zipper was down and I was faced with something I realized what I was doing.

I realized that I was too far gone and I needed...no I had to stop myself.

Only it didn't go down like that.

I clearly said no, I clearly said I don't want to, I said I changed my mind.

But my only response was an answering thrust and I just...waited for it to be over.

Melvis was of course...a bragger, and word got around-- and somehow the wrong idea got passed around that I also did things with the guys who followed us into the bathroom.

The whole thing was just fucked up...

So when I got home from school this time, I planned on doing exactly what I did the last time word about Melvis got out.