Part 9

~" F-R-I-E-N-D-S ! That's how you fuckin' spell FRIENDS!
F-R-I-E-N-D-S! GET THAT SHIT INSIDE YOUR HEAD!"~

——————————————————-

Colby's POV

It's almost a minute, when she finally looked up to me again.

"If your not comfortable talking about it, you can just past it out, and ask me a question." I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"All good, I'm - I - maybe it's time for me to stop running. Maybe it's time for me to- face this- and tell my story to other people." She said, I hear a sob at the end of her word.

"I- I've been in a relationship, for almost a year." She said, looking over me, I can see every emotion in her eyes even tho it's so dark, with only the tv lighting.

"That relationship is abusive, and all lies. I should've listened to my mom, and now, even my mom doesn't want me." She added, I can see waters building up on both of her eyes, I reached for her hands, and squeezed it.

"He cheated on me, and make me look like I'm the one who did that, he even told people that I abused him, even tho the truth is he's the one doing that, people believe him, even my bestfriend, I ended up loosing all of my friends, and my mom." Tears start to run down her face, I reached her and lean her close to me, I can feel her sobs beneath my chest, she wrapped her arms around my waist and get a fist full of my shirt, as her sobs get louder and louder, I tapped and rubbed her back.

"It's okay, I'm here. Don't continue it, I understand." I whispered as she tighten her grip on my shirt, I pulled her more close to me, as I continue to rub her back.

After a minute, she fell asleep on my chest, I reached for my phone to check the time.

~5:00 am~

Great, the sun is peaking, and I didn't get to sleep, I shifted my self and rest my back comfortably to the couch while my other arm is wrapped around her , she flinched a bit but continued to sleep, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep as well.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Filler 😂

Xo Lei 💋