Part 10

~" If I put you closer would you mind? Would you mind? Would you minddddddddddd?."~

—————————————————————

Colby's POV

I woke up lying down the couch with a blanket wrapped around me, I lift my head to look around, They're all gone, I look for my phone and grabbed it, a note is under it, I grabbed it and opened it up.

~thank you for listening to me last night, it means a lot. Xo Kelsey.~

I find myself smiling after reading that note, well that's unusual.

I get up and walked upstairs. I reached the second floor and hear voices screaming and laughing and it's from Kelsey's room.

"I told you not to put that over there!" I heard Kat scream, and Kelsey laughing.

"Don't! This is my space, stop looking over here!" Dev replied.

"You guys are so loud oh my god!"  Kelsey shout beneath her laugh, then the three of them starts to laugh again.

I giggled a bit and walked straight to my room, I opened my door and I heard Sam called me.

"Yow Colby." He said, I looked back and he's standing infront of his door.

"Yeah?" I said , leaning against the wall.

"Got a nice sleep?" He said crossing his arms and putting a smirk on his face, I replied with a confused look and he laughed.

"Everyone sees you and Kelsey earlier, and they ship! But ! We need to record a video today, so let's talk about that later tonight." He said, ~ we'll I'm gonna get roasted tonight~

"Oh okay, you think of a spot ?" I asked.

"Well, I don't feel like going for something abandoned or haunted right now, so maybe we can do like over night? Somewhere fun?" He said clicking on his phone.

"Uh, cool, what time are we going out? I'm going to take a nap." I replied, he looked at me.

"Uhm, 6, Cause we need to pack up and Kelsey's coming with us, so basically, you, me, Kat,Dev, Corey, Jake, And Kelsey, Aaron don't want to come cause his going out on a date." He said.

"What? You sure she's coming with us, like does she know what we're about to do?" I said trying to make it not too loud cause I don't want the girls to hear me and Sam talking.

"Yeah, and she's the one who think of the place so, yeah. I'll pack my things up now, take a nap or do the same, see ya later." He said and walked inside his room and closed the door. I looked over to my phone it's 2:38 pm.

I walked back to my room and get my xplr bag, I put 2 shirts and a pants Incase I got all wet or whatever, I put a black hoodie too and a boxer. I laid the bag down the couch near the door so I'll just gonna grab it when I walked out of the room, i took off my shirt and grabbed a towel and make my way to the bathroom, when I opened the door I saw Kelsey knocking on Sam's door.

"Sam?" She knocked again and heard me open the door, she looked back at me with a smile.

"Hey." She said.

"Oh, hi." I replied, her eyes is shifting from my face to my bare chest.

"Oh, uhm, can you check on Sam? Cause Kat is downstairs and she asked me if I could check on him cause she's calling him and he's not answering.(so Kat called her instead.)" she said, while looking all over the place just not to look at me.

"Okay, I'll do that." I said covering my body with the towel, she moved a bit so I could knock on Sam's door, and he's not answering, maybe he's on max volume headphones, I opened the door and saw him playing on his computer, I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder, he looked back and took his headphones off.

"What?" He said.

"Kat is calling you." I said pointing out to Kelsey who's standing outside the door waving at him, he looked over his phone and saw missed calls.

"Oh, crap." He said as he get up from his seat and run outside the room,Kelsey laugh with Sam's face, Kat will definitely get mad at him, I walked back outside and closed the door behind me.

"Thank you." She mouthed.

"Your welcome, uhm, Sam told me your coming with us tonight?" I said, trying to make conversation.

"Uhm, Yeah, If it's okay with you, if not, I'll just text you guys the address." She said with a smile.

"No, that's not what I mean. The more the merrier." I said, she nodded and smile.

"Can I get your number?" The word slipped off my mouth and I'm shocked.

"Yeah, well all the guys have my number except you. Here." She grabbed my phone, and saw it have a password.

"Oh, Wait." I put the password and click on the phone logo, she typed in her number and gave it back to me.

"There. So uh, see you later? I'm still not done yet with my room." She said walking slowly back to her room door.

"Okay." I said with a smile and she walked out the hallway leaving me there, I walked inside the bathroom and of course took a long ass bath.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I can see progress with my mental health, writing shits like this makes it a lot easier to ya know fight it out.

Xo Lei💋