Part 17

~it's been a long day with out you my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.~

—————————————————————

Colby's POV

7 pm and the house is almost pack, people keep on knocking at the front door, I don't know some of them but Elton said that people who is supposed to be at the party will say send it the moment the door is opened, actually I don't mind because I'm not the one who's managing the door.

I keep on walking around looking for people that i know, Tara for one, Jake invited her, and many more, the party is obviously Hawaiian theme, so I'm wearing black tank top, and a beach vibe shorts.

I'm sitting down the poolside when Kelsey entered the poolside, wearing a straw tube and a straw below the knee skirt, she got lei on her neck and a flower crown, her hair is curled and Devyn is escorting her, people turn their heads up to her, cause she's beautiful, looking at her from afar is definitely a nice view, I can feel the corner of my mouth curl up into a smile.

"Whoa! Is she the girl? Kelsey?" Brennen on my side tapping me non stop while looking over her, Devyn did her make up and she's stunning, they keep on taking pictures of her, Well I tried to sneak one, a stolen one from this far.

"Oh, yeah, you didn't see her yet." I said, trying to not look like I'm taking a picture of her.

"Tell me bro, does she have a boyfriend? Because if not, I'm sorry but I'm gonna make a go for her." Brennen said calming down, sipping on his cup, still both eyes glued to where Kelsey is.

"Oh, I don't know, I think, she got a boyfriend." I said, putting my phone down and sipping on my cup too.

"Awe men, she's beautiful, maybe I should talk to her." He said taking his shirt off and placing it on the back of his chair, I looked over to him with a frown, but I remember, we can't tell anyone about us, so I said okay and grabbed my phone, we then walked to where she is.

"Hey, hi, I'm Brennen Taylor." He said, charging in for a hug.

"Hey." She replied back, they hugged for a second and she's looking at me like "what?" I smiled.

"I know you, my cousin loves you so much, it made me watch your videos too." She said, clasping both hands, wow, she barely watch my videos, but she watch Brennen's.

"Really? That's nice, can we take a snap? If it's okay with you?" Brennen said, she nodded multiple times, then Brennen moved to her side to take a snap and a video, he's arms are wrapped around her, technically I'm not getting jealous, or I was.

"Can I take a picture with you too? With my phone? I'll send it to my cousin, she's gonna freak out!" She said, Brennen said yes and then they take a ton "A TON" of selfies.

After that , "Uh, do you have a boyfriend? So I should know where I stand, you know." Brennen asked her, she looked at me and waited for a confirmation I think, so I nodded, she smiled and looked back to Brennen, and said "No, I don't have." My heart crashes, I don't know what's with the look, I instantly walked away from both of them, walking into the house, I hear Brennen calling my name, I shouted will be right back, and walk pass through the crowd, I run upstairs and straight for my room, I closed the door and sat down the couch, I know I sounded like a 16 year old girl who saw her boyfriend kissing another girl, but I already told you, my feelings for Kelsey is different, really different from my past relationship, and we're talking about Brennen in the picture, that guy is like, the type of guy that gets what he wants, I look up to him so much, I don't want to fight him over her, or I want to, I'm so confused right now, and the loud music is definitely not helping.

~ding~ (a text message)

Kelsey: - Colby, I hope you understand.-

It's a text from her, I'm a little bit calm because of it. I don't know, she got so much power on me, I just want to hug her right now.

Colby: - can you come upstairs for a second? I really miss you. -

Kelsey: -coming right up.-

I instantly get up and put all of my laundry that is on the floor into the basket and put it inside the closet, I also arranged the blanket, I don't know why I'm doing this.

After a minute, I heard a knock and the door creaked open, she popped her head and she's smiling, she walked inside and closed the door behind her.

I grabbed her into a hug and lift her up a bit, it made her giggle, the sweetest sound I have ever heard, I put her down and she sat down the edge of the bed.

"You know this costume is itchy, but people likes it so I keep it on." She said, I laughed.

"You look beautiful." I said, cupping both of her cheeks with my huge palms, she closed her eyes feeling the warmth of my palms.

"I'm sorry about earlier." She said, putting both of my hands down.

"All good, I understand and I trust you Okay, I just want the roommates to know that we're together, we can't keep this a secret to them." I said, she nodded.

"Uhm, maybe we should go down stairs? People will look for you, and I need to change, I can't take it anymore, my legs are burning, I keep on scratching it from time to time." She said and she's scratching it at the moment, it's all red almost bleeding, I lift her hands and put it on the sides.

"Okay, go change, I'll wait for you here. Or do you want me to come with you?" I said teasingly.

"Uhm no!" She said getting up, "not yet Mr.Brock, and go downstairs, we can't go there at the same time, people will think we did something." She said walking up to the door, I run before she even opened it and I pinned her there.

"Well why don't we do, what they think we do then?" I said taking away the strands of hair on her face, her eyebrows narrowed and pushed me off.

"Nope! Not gonna happen, see you downstairs." She said, opening the door fast and closing it.

"She's adorable." I whispered, and walked out of the room.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I miss Thor, I'm a Chris hemsworth girl if you care.

Xo Lei 💋