Part 20

~ surfing on my own wave...~
—————————————————

Kelsey's POV

It's already a week after that time when I say the word sex infront of him, we didn't get awkward tho, but still the "sex tension" is always there, every now and then, we both love making out, like, we make out in my room, in his room, in the 24 pee pee room, in the living room, in the garage, like all over the house, and in my car and his car, and now we're lying down the couch in the living room , my head is resting on his chest while his arms are wrapped around me.

To be honest, I still look over him from time to time, I don't know if I should picture myself being with him for a long time, and as everyday passes I'm getting more scared, getting used to him is something, like it's barely a month since I move in and now, we're here, I don't want to get too used because if I did, what would happen to me if he left me, I'm still not sure if he really "loves" me the way he said it, or maybe he said that just to get me, I'm an over thinker okay, so stfu.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" He said with a husky voice, he shifted himself so he's facing me ,I hugged him and burry my head onto his chest, "noting." I said, but the truth is I'm scared.

"Okay guys, I got an announcement!" Elton said entering the living room, I got up to sit down and he rest his head on my lap, the others entered the room too, Devyn sat down next to me, we intertwined our arms, I just missed Kat too, she's not here yet, cause she got work, Corey sat down on Colby's lap, making him get up and they both start slapping each other playfully.

"Okay okay stop that, so, Kelsey, are you still up for LA tour?" Elton said looking over to me, to be honest I forgot about all the travel stuff and that's when it got me, I'm getting too wrapped up on being in a relationship with Colby.

"Yes." I said with a big smile, "Okay so I rented a RV, that we can all fit in, Well Amanda aren't coming cause she got work and so is Kat."He said making all of use wow,"I want to share on how much the rent of it." I said, he shake his head no, "this is all mine and I'm going to film some of it, if it's okay with you." He said, "all good to me." I said, "okay me and the others talked about it earlier,and we're going I think 2 days from now." He said then we all start to cheer " La tour ! La tour ! La here we come!" And then we all burst out laughing.

—————————————————————

That night...

I'm packing my stuffs, I always pack everything early tho, so I'm half way done when my phone rings.

~Lucy calling...~

The moment I saw the name, I turned my phone into silent mode, if your wondering who's Lucy? Well, she's my mom, and she left me a voicemail.

I press play, ~I just want to check on you, and was wondering when are you coming back, I found you a guy who will marry you even tho you suck at relationships, I already told him that you're going to marry him, and he approves it, call me when you hear this, he wants to know you, I sent him your number too, if he ever call or text you, be good to him, don't embarrass me, love you." ~beep~ , "I wish I just deleted it." I said putting my phone on the bed. I finish it up and flopped myself under the sheets, I can't fight it, I cried, I received a text from Colby.

Colby: Hey Ms. Maurice, I just want you to know that I miss you, and your beautiful.

I smiled as I wiped my tears away, he's texting again.

Colby: you read my text, why aren't you texting back? Are you still busy? Can I sneak into your room?

Kelsey: Nope Mr. Brock, can't happen, also I'm about to sleep, goodnight.

Colby: please! Please! Please! Just a minute, I missed you so much!

Kelsey: chill out, we're together all day, how can you still miss me?

Colby: just let me in, I'll be there at 2, leave the door open for me, 😉.

Kelsey: Nope, locking my door right now. Goodnight.

I put my phone down, I don't want to see another text from him, I don't want him to see me like this so I locked my door, I can't let him know about it, I don't want him to know.

I let myself drift off to sleep with tears in my eyes, with the thought of "how can my mom do this to me."

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I'm getting a bit teary while writing this.

Xo Lei 💋