Part 3

"I could see my whole life with you baby, now you got me thinking that I'm crazy."

——————————————————————————
We all sat down the couch as we look over to her, she's looking all over the place and to our faces.

"Uh? Are you sure, you got the right address?" Sam talked.

"Yeah, you guys know aunt Laura right?" She said, we all looked at each other in shock.

"Aunt?" Corey cleared out.

"Yeah, she's my aunt, and she told me to stay here, so I can keep an eye with her house. She also say that she's going to text you guys in advance, how come you guys didn't know? "She said with a smile, we're screwed.

"Uhm, Colby?" Jake said looking over to me with both eyebrows up.

"Oh, I-" I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen.

Laura(owner)
Colby, my niece is going to live there, please clean the spare room in advance, she'll be there in an hour.

I looked up to them and smiled awkwardly, "I didn't read it, we're playing earlier and I checked on my phone, the second you ring the bell. I'm sorry." They all yawn, as I scratch the back of my neck.

"It's all good, where's the spare bedroom, if you guys don't mind?" She said as she get up from her seat.

"Well you see, I didn't saw the text earlier, that's why, we didn't get to clean the room that you're going to stay. But will go through it tomorrow, I promise." As I get up from my seat too.

"It's okay, I'll clean it up, it's not that messy right?" She said, as we start to walk towards the stairs.

"Uhm, no, it's very messy." I said with an awkward smile, she looked down and sigh a bit, I can say she's trying to keep it to herself.

"Well I'm fine with the couch." She looked back at me with a smile, they all walked towards us and circled over her.

"Uhm, no, it's beside my room, so maybe, you can use my room tonight, I'll just share with Sam." I said trying to lighten up her mood, I can see she's definitely exhausted.

"Uhm, Kat is coming home, we can't share a room Colby." Sam said, I looked over to him.

"Uhm, how about you Jake?" I said.

"Uhm, Bro you know I-" I cut him off, "yeah all good, I'll just use the couch." I said.

"You sure?" She looked at me.

"Yeah, Yeah, I do sometimes sleep on my couch instead on my bed, I'll be good." I said, swinging out both my arms.

"Oh you got couch on your room? I'll use that, use the bed." She said.

"Yeah Colby , that's better." Sam said as he scratch the back of his head.

"You okay sharing a room with me?" I said in confusion.

"Yeah, why not? It's not like we're going to share a bed right?" She said and looked over the others, they all nodded.

"Send her there Colby, she look exhausted." Corey said.

"Okay let's go." I said and picked her luggage up.

"Thank you." She mouthed, then we start to walk up the stairs.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I feel like shit today , I guess.

Follow me on twitter @ColbyCrack and @yetigrant

Xo Lei 💋