Part 18

~all I know at the end of the day, is you are what you are, and you say what you say.~

————————————————————

Colby's POV

Last night was blurry, I woke up on the couch, in the living room, with wasted people sleeping on the ground, I look around to see if I know anyone in the room, well I see Jake sleeping on the love sack with a dude.

I grab my phone inside my pocket to look for the time , it's 9:30 am. I rest my head back again, it hurt, really hurts a lot.

Closing my eyes I hear a footsteps going down the stairs, it's Kelsey, she's wearing a black and hot pink yoga pants and a white sports bra, with a matching gray Nike running shoes, earphones dangling on her neck, she's trying to avoid people laying down the floor, yes our house is a mess every time Elton throws a party.

I get up from the couch, getting her attention, she looked over to where I am and smiled, I walked over to her.

"You're up early." She said, as we both walk to the door.

"I'm sorry , do I smell bad?" I said sniffing my shirt, she laughed a bit, "and yeah, my head is hurting, where are you going anyway?" I said, she picked her car keys from the key holder thing near the door, I opened the door and we both walked outside.

"Well I'm going to buy some soup ingredients for you guys." She said, I tilted my head, "you really love cooking don't you? And if your buying ingredients, why are you dressed up like that?" I said pointing up and down , she giggled, "well after that I'm going for a run." She said tilting her head the same way where mine is.

"Oh, you didn't drink last night?" I said, she laughed, "Well, I did, but not too much like what you do, I remember seeing you last night dance at the bar table and on the pole with the girls Elton hired." She said giggling, I definitely blushed, cause she put one of her hand over her mouth while laughing.

"I'm gonna go now, see you later." She said, walking to the driver seat. "Wait." I shouted,"what?" She said opening the door.

"Can I come with you? I'll just change?" I said scratching the back of my neck, she looked at me and after 5 seconds she nodded.

"Let's have breakfast then." She said closing the door and we both walk inside, she changed her clothes, now she's wearing a blue hoodie(yes a big one again.) and a navy blue jeans, I change to my usual clothing, T-shirt, Take chances hoodie, jeans, and a black and white vans, I took my wallet and we both walk to her car.

———————————————————

We walk inside Tendergreens, both hoodies covering our faces, " I told you you should've stayed on the car." She said bumping my arms, " I don't want to, I want to eat here okay." I said, I heard my tummy growl and it made her giggle.

We ordered and took a seat near the window, the sun looks good today even tho my head still hurts, we got soup, bread sticks, coffee and "steak?" I said, she looked at me saying "why? I eat steaks at morning? I eat rice everyday." She said, I put a confused look and she shake her head and start to munch on her food.

Watching her eat is so hilarious, she don't give a care if I'm watching her, she's just being herself, "should I consider this as our first date?" She said biting on the breadsticks that I gave her, "Well, if you let me pay for all of this earlier, maybe, but no." I said sipping on the cup of hot coffee she ordered for me, this girl don't want me to waste any cents on her.

"I'm not okay with you wasting your money on me, I have my own money." She said, it made me think, other girls liked me cause I'm famous, because I got money and connections and because of my looks, I don't want to brag but it's the truth.

"Okay." I said, she looked at me and smiled, my day is complete, I don't even think about how painful my head is at the moment, her smile makes me forget things, and I like it.

After we ate, we go to Walmart and brought soup ingredients, Elton texted us saying people already left the house and the house is a mess, I called the house keeping agents as we drive back to the house.

We got to the house and the maids are cleaning the poolside, it's a wreck, Kelsey walked to the kitchen and started to cook the soup, Sam, Kat, Corey, Devyn and Jake are probably still sleeping, Aaron is helping Kelsey and Elton asked me to help him clean the garage, he doesn't want the maids to clean it cause all of his Send It merch are there, I don't know why it look so bad, but maybe some people go here last night , to , I don't know ? Fuck I guess? Why am I even saying this , the point is it's a wreck and we need to clean it.

Hours passed and the maids are gone, me and Elton are done with the garage, and the house is clean again, we walked back to the kitchen, and Kelsey is done cooking.

"Hey Elton, have some, it's a hangover soup, aunt used to cook this whenever me and Marty go home drunk at night." She said laying down a big mug with soup on it.

"Aren't you supposed to put it in a bowl?" Elton said sitting down the chair.

"Nope, it taste so much better when its on a mug, and you don't need spoon for that." Aaron said, sipping his soup on a smaller mug, "Can I have some more?" He said, Kelsey nodded and went to the casserole and put some more.

"How about me?" I said, she looked at me and say "we already ate." Giving Aaron his mug, Aaron looked at me and giggle, I look to her and gave her puppy eyes with "please." She laughed and grabbed the tall mug that is behind her and gave it to me, "you don't think I'll forget about you, do you?" She said leaning over the kitchen island.

"I do." I said and run up to my room, I hear her screaming saying " I'm gonna get you!" With her running steps behind me, good thing she always left her door open, so I get inside slowly closing the door so she would think I'm in my room.

After a second I hear her steps passed the room, I hold on to my mouth, desperately wanting to laugh, then I get a sip of my soup, " this does really taste good." I whispered to myself, after that I heard the door open, I settled my mug on her desk and looked back to her, "got you." She said, panting for air, and laughing, I pulled her in a hug and closed the door behind her.

"Hey ! Let go of me." She said trying to get off my grip, I tighten it more and it made her look at me, "You look so beautiful." I whispered, she smiled at me and pecked a kiss on my cheek, I felt like I've been stung by a bee, she's looking at me all red, I slowly lean in for a kiss.

And then it happened.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Hang on tight , don't let go !

Xo Lei ♥️