Chapter 2: Changes

"We have some changes that we would like to talk to you about..."

Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis and I stop goofing around and turn to face Adam Hart, our manager. As usual, despite the millions of pounds that he has amassed, his black hair still hangs in greasy dreadlocks around his face, contrasting sharply with the impeccably cut Gucci suit matched with Louis Vuttion shoes and sunglasses. All in all, he looks like any other untrustworthy manager, but we don't really mind, he's been good to us so far and seems to be steering us in the right direction so we really can't complain.

"Yes Adam?" Liam asks, confusion written all over his face.

"Well with your popularity growing at such a random rate, it has come to my interest that you boys have some...behaviour issues when it comes to dealing with the public."

"If you referring to last week when I tripped and fell on Zayn I swear it was an accident!" Niall shouts, his eyes widening in fear.

Lots have fans have asked why they haven't seen much of Larry Stylinson, or any bromance for that matter and the reason is standing right in front of me. Adam is a major homophobe and will do anything in his power to stop us from doing what he calls "over-playing the bromances". I know I said he was an okay guy but he set Louis and Eleanor up because he thought the Larry Stylinson bromance was getting to out of hand. Don't get me wrong, Eleanor's a simply amazing girl, but I also think that she is the world's biggest Larry shipper so that can make things uncomfortable at times, especially when she tried to set us up....now THAT was awkward.

"No, Niall, that incident is not my main concern thought I will be talking to you about it later."

Niall's hopeful expression literally crumbles off his face, sliding into one of defeat. I could almost feel the despair coming off the Irish boy in waves. Poor Nialler, I hope Adam takes it easy on him. Someone that innocent -I think- probably wouldn't be able to handle the shouting fest that Louis and I had to endure. Tosser. Just because I tried to give Louis a lovebite during that one interview or as Adam put it 'attack your fellow bandmate in an openly gay way' doesn't mean you can criticize us for half an hour. Okay, maybe I rescind my earlier opinion about Adam being an okay guy, he's a total dick.

"EARTH TO HAZZABEAR!!! CAN. YOU. HEAR. ME?!?!" Louis shouts in my face.

I wince and cover my ears. Those fans were right, Louis does need a volume button.

"This is the type of unacceptable behaviour I'm talking about! Your popularity is growing and that means you have to act more mature for this wider audience!" Adam says looking pissed with Louis' shouting.

"So what your saying is that we have to ditch our appearance and accept a new one?" Zayn says with a raised eyebrow.

"That's exactly what I mean Zayn. You guys need to get rid of your happy go-lucky look and develop something more sexy, something that will appeal to your female fans."

We all stare at Adam. Okay, is there like an apocalypse or something? I can understand him saying that we need to act a little more mature since we have gotten older, but asking us to completely dump our image? Is he insane? Our fans absolutely love our down-to earth, fun appearance, hell, that's why we have so many fans in the first place.

"Did you seriously just ask us to be more sexy?" Louis asks staring at Adam with his signature, sass masta from Doncasta look.

"Louis you need to take this more seriously, you all need to take this more seriously. I won't tolerate any more of this behaviour, you need to stop with the whole 'boys on the stairs' act and start acting like the international pop-stars."