Chapter 17: Home Sweet Home...I Think

A/N: FINALLY! A chapter that's on time! Not exactly good, but on time! God this week has been...weird for me...and I almost thought I wouldn't get this up, but I did so YAY!!!

Also, is there anyone else who want the SYS club back? Because I am just so frickin confused....   :/

ALSO!!! (oh look, she's still talking -_-) I'm starting 2 NEW fanfics!!! Yes because I have so many random ideas flying around the place I call my head and I just needed to get some of them on paper....virtual paper?....

So the first one's just a normal fan fiction called Resolutions and the second is a surprise :P Those should both be out sometimes in May :D

Today's Question is....

What is your favourite 1D moment from the X Factor Video Diaries?

^^^ Kinda impossible to answer I know but try your hardest ^^^

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

STAY SEXY :P

- SR

Louis' P.O.V

"LOU.....!!"

Niall's warning comes just a second too late as a sheet of muddy, icy cold gutter water takes a flying leap to my face, completely drenching my white V-neck and no doubt staining it beyond rescue. I hastily wipe my fingers across my eyes, clearing out the stinging water...if you can even call it that, I think it's more like a garbage soup mess, and of course, because the world seems to hate me today and I have also been granted they great pleasure of tasting this mixture, I force back my gag reflex and instead cough uncontrollably and wipe my tongue on my shirt. SHIT! The shirt's wet to, abort, abort, just spit on the ground instead.

"Fuck..*cough* you to!" I yell at the receding lorry driver. A few feet away from us, a mother with a little boy running around her legs sends me a dirty glare before taking hold of his hand and walking away from our group. To be honest though, I couldn't care less, that lorry driver splashed me on purpose, I just know it. IT'S BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A PRAT WITH THIS BLOND WIG ISN'T IT?!

I turn around to face the boys and spit the remainder of the water out onto the ground beside me, there's a moment of silence before all four boys bust out in hysterical laughter, their faces turning red from lack of oxygen. I flip them the bird, "Fuck you all."

"But...isn't....isn't....that.." Zayn tries to say -knowing him, it's probably smart-assed- but fails miserably and collapses into another fit of the giggles.

They laugh for good five minutes, leaving me standing there soaking wet, looking like a complete idiot, before Liam starts to calm down. "I...ha...I think I have a sweater....ha....in here that you can wear." he says, his face slowly returning back to it's normal shade as his unzips his suitcase. Thank god I took my favorite red hoodie off on the plane, I love that thing and if that had gotten wet, I probably would've chased after the lorry shouting stuff that would've earned me a bit more than a disapproving glare.

"Here ya are mate." Liam says, tossing me a fuzzy navy blue sweater. I slip it on, grateful for something warm to dispel the chill of the freezing mid-April puddle water, and notice that I now smell like Liam. Well, a cross between Liam and gutter water....

"Thank you Liam. At least someone cares enough to help." I direct the obvious insult to the 3 boys, who's faces now resemble ripe tomatoes, that are still laughing their asses off at my misery.

"Your face! It was just like..." Harry makes an extremely retarded looking expression which makes Zayn, who was kind of starting to calm down, erupt back into another fit of -quieter- giggles while Niall just keeps dying of laughter on the ground. Okay, I know that I was surprised when I got attacked by the water, but not surprised enough to make THAT stupid of a face.