Chapter 19: SuperPaul

A/N: Hello again all my lovelies :) I just want to start off this author's note with another thank you for getting this story up to 2,000 reads! Seriously, when I first posted this story and saw it had gotten 50 reads, I was soooo excited. And now with over 2,000...that's just an amazing feeling :)

Anyways, here's the second last chapter of Runaways, not counting the epilogue, which will be posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013. ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS!!!! I KNOW!!! So yeah......hope you all enjoy this chapter, and remember that I'll be posting another story pretty soon ;)

Today Question is....

How did you become a directioner?

Louis' P.O.V

"FUCK!"

"Lou! Shut up mate or we'll have the whole studio on our backs!" Harry whisper-yells at me.

I glare at the curly-haired lad and continue rubbing my knee in pain. Damn table. "Well sorry Haz, but it's not my fault the table decided now would be a good time to attack my leg." I shoot back.

Harry rolls his eyes before peeking around the corner of the piece of stage lighting the two of us are currently hiding behind. I lean against the smooth surface and wait for Harry to pronounce the 'all clear'.

It's been about 2 minutes since Niall, Zayn, and Liam went off to complete their jobs, but the combination of adrenaline left over from our out-running the fan-mob and the extreme nervousness I'm feeling right now has made it seem like hours have passed. It really is terrifying knowing that at any minute, some random-ass worker could waltz right in here and our cover would be completely blown...although I'm feeling something else that I can't put a name to. Anxiety? Fear? Exhilaration...I can't possibly be....excited...can I? I mean, we're practically breaking and entering to save a hostage from a physcopath. How is that exciting in anyway?

"There's no one out there, we're good." Harry hides back behind the lighting and turns to face me, "Uh...Louis? Why are you on the ground mate?"

"I'm not on the..." I look down to see that I have, in fact, managed to slide to the floor whilst deciding exactly what my emotions were doing, "Oh...I guess I am."

"Damn right you are. Now come on, we don't have all day."

Harry offers me a hand, but just as I'm about to grab it, he pulls away and I sprawl face-first onto the floor.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" He says, his raucous laughter the only thing I can hear.

I push myself into a standing position and scowl at the curly-haired boy, "You're a twat. You know that?"

"You've told me many times before." Harry answers, calming down somewhat.

"It was a rhetorical question." I murmur, walking out into the empty space that fills the heart of the studio.

The studio looks very much the same as it did when we were last here almost....three weeks ago was it? God does time fly when you're acting like an idiot in Italy....Pieces of the stage for our 'Take Me Home' tour are still lying in random places as well as some of the items from our 'Up All Night' tour last year. Well...it looks like no one was doing much work while we were gone.

"SO, HAZ..." I begin, whirling around to face the lad behind me.

"Lou shut up."

"So Haz." I try again, this time using my 'inside voice' as Liam would call it, Harry nods his head, "What exactly are we going to do now?"

Harry's eyes dart around the large expanse of the studio, taking in every last piece of equipment before settling on me, "I um...I think we...um....."