Epilogue: A Normal Evening

A/N: Yup, here it is. The last chapter of Runaways -A One Direction Fan-fic-....EVER. I'm so proud of myself for actually coming up with an idea and sticking to it for these past 8 months. This has been an incredible experience for me and I would like to give a sincere thank you to everyone who's supported me and this story since the beginning. YOU'RE AWESOME!! :)

Yeah, I actually was tearing up while writing this because about halfway through I realised:~ Hey, this is it, the last Sunday where you're gonna sit around listening to random music and typing out the next chapter of Runaways...8 months has gone by so fast hasn't it?~ And because I cry like an absolute baby at the end of any book or series, you can imagine how I looked earlier today.

And OMG!! I just realised that today is the one year anniversary of my wattpad account!!! :0 Yeah, I think it's pretty weird how I'm finishing this book on this day.....oh well....

Also, because it's kinda the last chapter, there's  no question at the end. Just a simple, happy finish to my first completed piece of writing. Once again, MASSIVE thank you to all my fans for all your amazing support, and I hope that you'll show that to my other fan-fics, "Resolutions" and "After All This Time"

This is whispersong312 signing out for the last time :'( (On this story at least)

*Two weeks later*

Louis' P.O.V

"Okay lads. There's no doubt that she's going to ask us about our little runaway stunt. So what's our cover story?" Liam asks, the five of us hunching close together in a little huddle.

It's been 2 weeks since Adam was arrested, and damn did they charge him for a whole bunch of shit. 5 counts of attempted murder, harassment, and a whole pile of other stuff that I couldn't tell you about if I tried. No one really knows what happened to Adam though, there weren't that many people to witness our little fight. But everyone sure as hell knows about One Direction going missing, and they want answers.

"Why don't we just tell the truth and say we went to Italy?" Niall offers, pulling at the collar of his red polo shirt.

Oh yes, did I forget to mention? Ever since Adam got the hell out of our lives, we've been having a lot more freedom than usual, and freedom usually leads to stupid things and bad decisions, which we made quite a few of. Like pushing Harry into traffic, drawing mustaches on the posters of us hanging in a store window, and pantsing Niall in Taco Bell. Yup just like old times. Anyways, after Paul told us about this interview, the 5 of us put what brain cells we have left together and came up with a plan that would shock the directioner fandom.

Wait for it......

We're going to dress up like we used to last year.

Brilliant isn't it?

And guess who's wearing red pants, braces and a striped shirt again??

Yup, me in my signature look, Zayn in his varsity jacket, Niall in his polo, Liam in his plaid shirt, and Harry in a blazer. Even our hairstyles have been reverted back to normal by Lou, and I must say, I might just like this one better than my quiff....

Anyways, not only do we look different, but we're planning to act different as well. As in, I'm sitting on Harry....I feel bad for all those Larry shippers that are going to have a heart attack.

Zayn shakes his head, "No Nialler, because then we'd have to explain all about Nickolette, and I'm pretty sure she'll fly out here and murder us if we did that."

Niall frowns, "Okay. Well, what are we going to say then?"

"We were held hostage in an underground bunker somewhere in the south pacific." Harry offers enthusiastically. I roll my eyes at him, "Haz. I think that's even worse than your bomb idea, and that one was pretty bad." I say.